Lexus new parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

I have plenty of good sources for getting Toyota parts but only a few also sell Lexus parts and on limited availability.

So I'm looking for a trusted online source with good prices for Lexus parts (in US).

Thanks

Lexus LX570 parts that are not shared with Toyota brand trucks like rear wiper motor, tailgate emblem, hitch receiver cover, etc.

I’ve used MyLParts.com before and their prices were reasonable and shipping was quick.

What specific kids of parts?

LexusPartsNow.com
I did not have good experience with their communication. Two of their agents promised to get back to me in a few hours on availability of low inventory parts and never did.
How was you experience?

I use Find Toyota Parts at Discount Toyota Parts - AutoNation Toyota South Austin - https://parts.autonationtoyotasouthaustin.com/ mostly because they are relatively close to me and I can pick stuff up will-call. they do list lexus stuff, prices on toyota parts are hard to beat, and have been good about support for most of my years of working with them.
Yes, they are one of the few Toyota dealers that also sell Lexus parts. Problem is that they cannot order just any Lexus part and some of the parts are hard to get for them due to low inventory at their distributors (they are restricted at 2 distributors).
I used them for Toyota parts for many years.

Have you tried outside US? I needed a abs sensor wire for my 08 LC. Toyota said it was on national back order, no idea when it would be available. Found one through partsouq.com in Dubai. Ordered Wednesday shipped Friday on my doorstep Monday. FedEx. $20 cheaper even with increased shipping cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom