Lexus LX 570 - 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a recent photo of my 2015 Lexus LX570. I am the original owner and am about to embark on a few customization to make it more enjoyable in the outdoors.

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

Here is my starting list of the things I plan to add / modify in the next month. Please let me know if you think any of it is crap and a bad decision. I am a "novice" when it comes to off-road / overlanding.

MR315_Matte_Black_6_Lug_1000px_2048x.png
Rims: Method 315 - 17x8.5 | 5x150 | 0/4.75"
mtavl2.ang.xl.jpg
Tires: BFGOODRICH
ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2 DT
LT285 /70 R17 121R E1 RWL
LEXUS-LX-570-2008-2015.jpg

PrinSu Design Studio Full Length Roof Rack

Here is my starting list of the things I plan to add / modify in the next month. Please let me know if you think any of it is crap and a bad decision. I am a "novice" when it comes to off-road / overlanding.

View attachment 2343343Rims: Method 315 - 17x8.5 | 5x150 | 0/4.75"
View attachment 2343344Tires: BFGOODRICH
ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2 DT
LT285 /70 R17 121R E1 RWL
View attachment 2343345PrinSu Design Studio Full Length Roof Rack
Looks like a fun start. You might want to search on the “sensor lift” for the LX. Sounds like a relatively easy mod that does what it says, gives you a modest lift, and from what I understand takes about a half an hour in your driveway. I’m sure some of the LX guys will chime in, and welcome!

stay away from BF goodrich , they do crack , not making them like in "old " days .

You might reconsider a 0 offset on those wheels. I'm pretty sure there is a +20mm on that wheel available.

EDIT: It was +18mm, but I don't see those on this particular wheel.

Last edited:
If those are stock Lexus wheels for 200 series then they are the first I've seen on any LC/LX that deserve replacement (IMO) with aftermarket. Perhaps take a look at the TRD rock warrior wheels? Not a fan of black but it's all a matter of personal preference, of course.

If those are stock Lexus wheels for 200 series then they are the first I've seen on any LC/LX that deserve replacement (IMO) with aftermarket. Perhaps take a look at the TRD rock warrior wheels? Not a fan of black but it's all a matter of personal preference, of course.

Ha, yes, This style 20" wheel came with all 2013 - 2015 LX570's. When I bought mine they were actually Chrome, the ones in my avatar. I just changed to a TRD Pro BBS Black 18"

Ha, yes, This style 20" wheel came with all 2013 - 2015 LX570's. When I bought mine they were actually Chrome, the ones in my avatar. I just changed to a TRD Pro BBS Black 18"
The current rims are beat to hell. I love the TRD Pro but was hoping to spend around $1500 on new rims.

You might reconsider a 0 offset on those wheels. I'm pretty sure there is a +20mm on that wheel available.

EDIT: It was +18mm, but I don't see those on this particular wheel.
Is there an easy way to figure out what my current rims offset is? Years ago I had a 4Runner and it had a pretty small 4mm offset. Would +18mm cause any rubbing if I keep the total wheel diameter below 33"?

I love my Prinsu!

You're stock wheels are +60mm offset

Ideal for 33" wheels would be in the 25-50mm offset.

+18 is not a good fitment for a number of reasons including increased rub and scrub radius.

I love my Prinsu!

I ordered the rack last week. Hoping it gets shipped in the next day or so. I live in AZ so this time of year working outside is similar to working at the center of the earth. I hope I can find some shade to get it installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom