Let's see your under-the-hood electrical accessory setups! (switch controllers, etc) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've curious to see what ppl have set up in terms of aftermarket battery terminal setups, Switchpro or Auxbeam setups, all of that.

I bought a Switchpro on discount, and the OWL Expeditions Accessory Tray: 100 Series Land Cruiser and LX470 Accessory Tray - https://owlexpedition.com/collections/100-series-land-cruiser-lx470/products/100-series-land-cruiser-and-lx470-accesory-tray

Trying to figure out how to get everything set-up, so seeking inspiration.

Not so much interested what ppl did on the inside of the cab to mount their switch controllers, since I have a solution.

Surprisingly, I can't find too many pics of 100 series setups, all I see on mud are 200 series setups.

Last edited:
I use the 8 switch auxbeam. Have it mounted under hood on a Slee second battery tray. Positive and negative are ran over to the main battery across top of firewall. This may change once I add second battery.

IMG_6812.jpeg
IMG_6813.jpeg

Ordered the 3D print from @BenCC for that Auxbeam switch in the interior. For now this is just bolted up to one of the available bolts in this spot.

IMG_7899.jpeg

I use the 8 switch auxbeam. Have it mounted under hood on a Slee second battery tray. Positive and negative are ran over to the main battery across top of firewall. This may change once I add second battery.

View attachment 3543329View attachment 3543330

Ordered the 3D print from @BenCC for that Auxbeam switch in the interior. For now this is just bolted up to one of the available bolts in this spot.

View attachment 3543331
Nice. How do you like the AUXBEAM so far?

This was my initial install with the owl accessory mount. I have 3 circuit breakers mounted to it as well as the auxbeam box.

IMG_1148.jpeg

A051C431-9E54-4568-854F-0C74DAFA8539.jpeg
IMG_4339.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom