Lets see some pics of your FJ Cruisers

I bought mine in the same shop in Germany, where I got the 2 before. Yes they are imported from UAE
Ok, thanks. Here is very easy to register US spec car (no light change or adding), but UAE ones are very tricky (change all lights to E-approved and a lot of directives to show).

0AB7CFEB-8D7F-4F8A-8C61-A54056038C65.jpeg

My 2014 that I used to have. The only mods were an icon setup with reservoirs and 285/70 duratracs. I had so much fun with it but traded it because my wife wanted something with full rear doors. I regret that to this day. The 4Runner I got after this was recently totaled so now I have a 460. I love the 460, but I’ll always have a love for the fj cruiser.

My 2014 that I used to have. The only mods were an icon setup with reservoirs and 285/70 duratracs. I had so much fun with it but traded it because my wife wanted something with full rear doors. I regret that to this day. The 4Runner I got after this was recently totaled so now I have a 460. I love the 460, but I’ll always have a love for the fj cruiser.
Shes beautiful. I have opposite problem. I like the 200 we have a lot, but wife prefers the FJ and dubbed it the "forever car"

Shes beautiful. I have opposite problem. I like the 200 we have a lot, but wife prefers the FJ and dubbed it the "forever car"
I told my wife I was going to get one when I was looking for another vehicle, but all the ones I found were in poor condition. Maybe one day I’ll end up with another one.

Top Bottom