LED tail light upgrade q's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy all! Had the unfortunate happen yesterday and I broke one of my rear tail lights. I was looking for a stock replacement but found these instead. ebay

Thought that I would see if anyone here has had any experience with either the seller or the manufacture (looks like they're made by Depo). Any feed back would be cool. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Howdy all! Had the unfortunate happen yesterday and I broke one of my rear tail lights. I was looking for a stock replacement but found these instead. ebay

Thought that I would see if anyone here has had any experience with either the seller or the manufacture (looks like they're made by Depo). Any feed back would be cool. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

I had the tail lights (not the corner lights) for 4 years already. They look good but the finishes are not OEM quality though.

I've got the front clear corners - the quality of the build of the lights is not great, but for the price you can replace in two years. I have some of the paint from the inside of the front corner housings bubbling, but only a cruiser head inspecting them would notice... I think I paid $35 for the fronts a few years ago, so not upset. FWIW, thinking of the backs myself.
DSCF7274.JPG

I have seen those ones a lot back in Venezuela, and for $100 bucks I would get them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom