Led light bars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all hope all is well

Was wondering if anyone has any idea about a good make of Chinese led light bars. I went into a shop to look at some led bars like extreame and iron man for 30inch I'm looking around 1800 to 2000 usd I can't justify paying that amount at the moment . I already have a set of light force hid which work really well now looking to purchase something to fit to the roof to have more of a wide spread .

Just wondering if any one has used or is using the Chinese led and what they think

Thank you in advance

I'm located in Muscat Oman . Not really bothered if there competition grade just need something that will take the humidity and dust and light up the area . Was looking on superbrightleds they have a brand called eclips . Wouldn't mind looking at dobinsons if u have a link pls

You might get more appropriate information by posting in the technical (lighting) section. There are multiple threads concerning LED lights. :)

I have a LED 30 inch on my 100s and love it. It came with a nice wiring harness very well built and put together. It is very bright.. I think I paid in the area of $400 for it.

Aha technical ok I did a search but on this page that's why I probably didn't get much . Yeti what brand is yours ?

But please do tell me if I'm being a bit cheap I can't help it it's the Scotsman in me ;) I wouldn't mind paying a bit more . What do you have in mind

I have a bunch (11) of Cree LED bars and pods on my 80. They were cheap and work great. I ordered direct from ebay.

this brand could suit what you were asking for.

http://blitzpro.com/

I saw them from a well trodden thread on expedition portal where heaps of poeple bought them and to date i haven't seen any complaints.

I bought 8 lights total amongst 3 of smaller light models over a year ago, can't complain about anything... working perfectly so far, good build quality, water/dust proof... and they had no problem shipping to me in Peru so they should do Oman.

Thanks for the feed back guys and sorry for the late reply been busy with night shifts . I will take all suggestion and see what suits me best and will let u know thanks again guys :) much appreciated . Kind liked the eclipse from brightleds

If you are putting them on the roof, go with spot-beam pattern. With combo or flood on the roof it lights up the dust on your windshield and illuminates your hood. I know several people who have light bars on top that they don't use because of this.

Yeah I've heard about that from other people . Was thinking that if I put a Matt black vinyl on the hood would that help ? Thanks for the tip

Sorry to hear about u toppling ur cruiser I did the same exact thing in 2012 mate u want to stick to the wider tiers this car has a high center if gravity and esp with lift and all the kit u have I know several guys who have rolled there 70 in sand

Buying Cost Effective LED Lighting Solutions - LazerStar

Hi all hope all is well

Was wondering if anyone has any idea about a good make of Chinese led light bars. I went into a shop to look at some led bars like extreame and iron man for 30inch I'm looking around 1800 to 2000 usd I can't justify paying that amount at the moment . I already have a set of light force hid which work really well now looking to purchase something to fit to the roof to have more of a wide spread .

Just wondering if any one has used or is using the Chinese led and what they think

Thank you in advance

We use a USA based company called LazerStar (popular with KOH / Ultra 4 racing crowd). For the prices you were quoted on a 30" can buy you a much bigger light.

We run the LazerStar Discovery (102603) 50" Light Bar in that price range which is amazing, each element is true 10watt LED. The dual color 28" (LX2352-RS) which has one row of white LED's and One row of Amber LED's so you can swap colors during fog or snow conditions and that light lists at $949. Those are their best lights, they have less expensive ones as well.

In the smaller sizes the prices can affordable. The Lazerstar Atlantis 42" Bar lists at $695. (LX0340)

I would find the best bang for the buck budget light from a USA based company so you have someone to call when your light has issues.

Just remember you pay for what you get, Customer service goes a long way:)

Send us an email if you need any other help locating lights...

Good luck on your light search!

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom