Builds LCOwner's build up 1.0 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SO.....I hear you might be backin out?

:lol: Got to do what you got to do.

I've had a hard time scheduling surgery so it is what it is. I have just heard horror stories about guys who have exerted themselves afterwords ad regretted it :D You know what I mean?

A couple of people wanted to see the trailer tail light I did so...
tail light 001.jpg
tail light 002.jpg

that is really slick. I used to think the drawer systems just took up space but the more I look at them I really like the looks and function.

well done.

clint

that is really slick. I used to think the drawer systems just took up space but the more I look at them I really like the looks and function.

well done.

clint

Thanks. I think it's an even trade for accessability and orginization. There is some wasted space but I'll try and use as much as I can.

Nice rig and build

I like your rig, I have a similar 60 that I picked up recently and would like mine to look similar to yours in regards to ride height. I just put my rig in the 60 registry with a picture you'd be surprized with the similarities. Isee your near madera, I'm just east of fresno in the foothills.

Somehow I missed this thread. Very similar direction that I want to take Moonshine. Great work!

PS, missing some pictures in the middle of the thread, probably lost from the server transition last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom