LCLC HAM Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, Johnny. That should help alot

Okay guys! We have dates. July 30th and 31st at The Boeing Visitor Center.

Sounds great! Looking forward to more info!!
A more official email is forthcoming, but last time the classes ran from 0800 - 1600. Would be super cool if we can get lots of folks trained.

If you haven't sent me your name, and you would like to attend, it's not too late! Shoot me your info and we will get ya trained up. FWIW, even Tim was impressed with the reception on HAM, and it's tough to impress that man.

Okay guys! We have dates. July 30th and 31st at The Boeing Visitor Center.

SON OF A BISCUT ! I am attending an association meeting out of town that weekend. DRATS ! I will be in Greenville. UGHHH !

Hopefully, I can get onto a future class list. BUMMER.

SON OF A BISCUT ! I am attending an association meeting out of town that weekend. DRATS ! I will be in Greenville. UGHHH !

Hopefully, I can get onto a future class list. BUMMER.
Want me to take Gunner?

Want me to take Gunner?

It is an executive's association meeting with Trimma and the kids attending also. A bit of a mini work vacation. But thank you for the offer.

I'm looking forward to it. Any inexpensive, clean hotels in that area y'all would recommend? I may stay Saturday nite down there instead of driving back and forth...!
Plenty! Depends on what side of town you want to be on. You can stay in North Charleston or Summerville for pretty inexpensive... Or you can bring the family down and stay in Charleston and pay a bit more. There are several clean/safe hotels right off the interstate at Exit 199 in Summerville that are reasonable. My parents stay there when they visit because our house has been under construction for the 6 years we've been here...

Thanks! I guess I'll look around the interstate!
Yeah, mom and dad usually stay at The Hampton Inn. They've never complained about it... Only that we don't spend enough time with them, but it is what it is.

1015 Jockey Ct
Summerville, SC 29483
United States

Gents, Steve needs a final count of who will be attending the training so that he can pass the names on to Boeing Security. If you haven't responded to his email, please do so. By the way, did everyone receive an email on your personal account?

Crap, okay, there must have been something wrong because I saw it go out. It must have been typed wrong.

Becca's grandmother just passed away and the funeral is Sat. so I won't be able to make it Sat. Hopefully I can make it to the review and take the test on Sun. though. Hope to see everyone Sunday if possible.

Becca's grandmother just passed away and the funeral is Sat. so I won't be able to make it Sat. Hopefully I can make it to the review and take the test on Sun. though. Hope to see everyone Sunday if possible.
Sorry to hear about Becca's grandmother. Hope she is doing okay.

Sorry to hear that, Scott.
Hope to see you Sunday.

What's the best way to get to the visitor's center...I've never been to Boeing before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom