LCLC BOIL June 22-24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So here are the plans for the Boil.
My Family has a Lake House on Potato Creek off of Lake Marion in Summerton SC.
Perfect place for the boil.
There is a dock and boat landing in the yard, large back yard for camping or other activities,
Three Full or Queen beds, 1 pull-out couch, 1 couch and 1 loveseat.
Family friendly , Cheap restaurant about 3 miles away.
The best part is , no charge for use of the facilities.
I'll get there Friday morning, and make sure everything is ready.
Breakfast will be at J&E's restaurant Sat morning.
We'll have sandwich stuff, snacks, and drinks for lunch, and Saturday night will be the boil.
Cost will be $20 per person.

If you have a boat, canoe, or kayak, bring it.
Address is :
1023 Snug Harbor
Summerton, SC

There is very limited phone service, only att, so make sure the address will load in your gps.
I will need the $$ at least a week before so I can buy the groceries.
First ones to sign up will get the beds.

Be there ! Or be square.... bezel....

Sarah’s gone that weekend, so I’m in. I can bring 2 sit-in kayaks but I’ll be fishing from one as much as possible (gotta get the most of my SC license before it expires the next week)!

How best to get you money @dbenke ? I’d love a bed inside if possible but will sleep outside if it makes rooming a family easier.

I'm in.

Sarah’s gone that weekend, so I’m in. I can bring 2 sit-in kayaks but I’ll be fishing from one as much as possible (gotta get the most of my SC license before it expires the next week)!

How best to get you money @dbenke ? I’d love a bed inside if possible but will sleep outside if it makes rooming a family easier.
Yeah ,how do we get the money to you?

I'll work that out shortly

I am sorry to say that Trina had planned our company employee / family appreciation day for the same day... I failed to give her no-schedule dates.

Regrettably, I will not be in attendance. I will be at the SC Aquarium with my work family...

I am sorry to say that Trina had planned our company employee / family appreciation day for the same day... I failed to give her no-schedule dates.

Regrettably, I will not be in attendance. I will be at the SC Aquarium with my work family...

Belay my last...... I should be attending Saturday afternoon AFTER our company family fun day !

Good to hear, Erik.
@RickM and his 2 kiddos will be there Saturday, also.

My parents will be coming for the day most likely Sat. and if there is any room in the house, they may spend the night. Just let me know the bed situation! Can't wait to see everyone!

I’m out ,due to hurting my ankle at hurricane creek.

I missed a step in the house night before last, been hobbling around at work for 2 days. It'll be ok, might be walking with a limp, though.
Fell better and we'll see you next time, Eric

Weather is looking good...hot, but good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom