Events/Trails LCDC 2019 - 5th Anniversary (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is going to be a great year! 27 200’s registered already!

We are working on some exciting surprises for the 5th anniversary...

Wow! And it’s not even 2019 yet.

I expect Toyota to be there with the new 300 and the Supra.

Sincerely,
That Guy

;)
Yes every participant will receive one of each and they will be driven to your home by Chuck Norris all at the same time! :)

Yes every participant will receive one of each and they will be driven to your home by Chuck Norris all at the same time! :)[

Woo! Lol

Is there a way to see who is registered?

Just curious (well that—and to make sure Chuck knows to deliver my Supra and 300–haha!)

Last edited:
Woo! Lol

Is there a way to see who all is registered?

Just curious (we’ll, that—and to make sure Chuck knows to deliver my Supra and 300–haha!)

There’s a pretty tight correlation between registrants and the folks in this thread. We’re not publishing real names on the Eventbrite page for privacy purposes, but your question is good encouragement for people to chime in here.

I’ll be in Ouray Tue-Sun. Considering an overnighter on a trail for Tue night.

There’s a pretty tight correlation between registrants and the folks in this thread. We’re not publishing real names on the Eventbrite page for privacy purposes, but your question is good encouragement for people to chime in here.

I’ll be in Ouray Tue-Sun. Considering an overnighter on a trail for Tue night.

Ya, was just remembering the screen name list from previous years. No biggie. Just curious.

Registered! Looking forward to our 3rd LCDC :) Really appreciate the effort you guys go through to put this on for us!

And I'll be Matt's luggage in tow, again. With my own Land Cruiser this year?! Perhaps, remains to be seen... but it's cheaper just driving his :hillbilly:

Already look forward to it; and again, I can't commend the efforts of Cody, Cole, and others enough!

And I'll be Matt's luggage in tow, again. With my own Land Cruiser this year?! Perhaps, remains to be seen... but it's cheaper just driving his :hillbilly:

Already look forward to it; and again, I can't commend the efforts of Cody, Cole, and others enough!

I feeeeel an LC in your future... ;)

Registered and looking forward to my first LCDC event! Need to figure out camping.

Hope to get skids and drawers installed before this and maybe before Cruise Moab

Registered and book hotel! Looking forward to our first LCDC.

Looking forward to joining this awesome group and meeting all of you. It’s been fun reading this forum most days since June following along the happenings here and what each of you are up to with your 200s. I have learned a lot.

Just picked up a 2018 and working on my build plans.

Will there be a list of recommended best places to stay? I saw a couple folks are staying at one campground which looks nice. Assuming that is the best one?

Seems like the other options on TripAdvisor are small hotels which I am open to as well, but ideally would love to stay in a spot where most folks will be. Ouray looks to be a small town though.

I will be shipping my 200 from the Bay Area. If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

Thank you to @codyaustin5, @indycole and everyone else who has worked hard to make this event happen. Can’t wait.

Hey Guys! I'm Jarrad. I was able to make it out last year with my girlfriend, Deanna.

Cody, Cole, the guys from Slee, and everyone really did an amazing job organizing and putting this together. We had a blast at the last one!

We are registered and plan to attend the next. :)

For those who are unsure about equip... I ran my 2016 stock with BFG KO2 275/70/18. I Just took my time and managed to only scrape the stock side steps and back bumper a tiny bit. Both are items I plan to eventually replace, but I want to wheel stock for awhile and get used to how the truck drives before doing any mods. We plan to run again with the same equip. We bought the 200 about a month before the last event so we've had the truck less than a year.

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there!

Oh yea, Deanna got her HAM license, so she'll be my communication officer. :eek:)

We have reached 40! Thanks all who have registered!

Regarding accommodations, Ouray is not big so plan early. The town has limited hotels and vrbo locations. There are great camping locations as well but suggest staying closer to Ouray for ease of meet-ups in morning and evening gatherings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom