LC200 Options/ Features Breakdown by Year (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1st post so cut me some slack if this is a repeat.
Ive been lurking around for awhile and have found plenty of good information
(3x5 cards seems to be my habit from college rather than post-its that stick to everything you dont want them to. And yes they annoy the hell out of my wife...lol).
I just cant seem to find the feature changes from year to year on the LC200.
I know there are the obvious ones like front bumper fog light shape change but I am looking for a more complete list when trying to make a final decision on a new family vehicle.
The family will be definitely growing this year by leaps and bounds. We have (2) 11 year olds (blended family) and wife wants a baby this year (wife seems to think she will be getting twins too). Wants room for kids, dogs, other pets etc. I suggested a Mercedes style Sprinter van and she laughed. SO Land Cruiser it is. And of course she loves the elusive Amazon Green.
Does anyone have a list of the year to year breakdown of features or interested in compiling something?
Thanks in advance.
Scott

FYI, Ive never seen a 2010+ WITHOUT the Upgrade Package. I have an 08 without it and have seen a 2009 without it, but never seen a 2010 plus without it.

Upgrade Package: Head light washers, rear seat entertainment with DVD, rear seat heaters, Cool Box, Rear Spoiler, rain-sensing wipers, Woodgrain Inserts on steering wheel and shift knob(plastic), Driver and Front passenger active seat belt pre-tension system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom