1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Landy Customs - Shon Laurent

Discussion in 'Importing' started by ajonez, Jul 4, 2017.

1. ajonez

ajonez

Has anyone dealt with Shon Laurent from Landy Customs? He has some cruisers out of Canary Islands Spain. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with him. Thanks

2. Cabs

Cabs

Weird that this is under bad sellers?
    Shon is awesome will give you references you can call.
    Nice land cruiser I have ever seen in my life is parked in my garage and it came from Landy. I let them do a total frame off paint and body while it was still over seas iand they did awesome job. When importing patience is required and a lot of it. I would definitely use them again.

Most trucks over there are farm trucks so mileage is super low
    Let me know if you have any questions

3. ajonez

ajonez

Thanks Cabs, I don't have experience dealing with Shon, seems like a nice guy. I am considering some of his cruisers so just wanted to see if anyone dealt with him. Thanks again for your feedback.

4. Cabs

Cabs

What's he got right now? My profile pic is the truck I scored from him

5. Landy Customs

Landy Customs

We are experts in locating and importing vehicles direct to the buyer. Also finding those diamonds in the rough and rehabbing them to the clients specification. Our vehicle custom build projects are right in line with industry standard. We understand managing clients expectations, and continued communication so that each buyer is kept apprised of their vehicles movement as it makes it’s way to U.S. territory. We have a physical operation in Europe and in the U.S. so all vehicles are shipped and received by a company representative. Our current inventory can be seen here: ALL LISTINGS - Landy Customs