Landy Customs - Shon Laurent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone dealt with Shon Laurent from Landy Customs? He has some cruisers out of Canary Islands Spain. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with him. Thanks

Has anyone dealt with Shon Laurent from Landy Customs? He has some cruisers out of Canary Islands Spain. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with him. Thanks

Weird that this is under bad sellers?
Shon is awesome will give you references you can call.
Nice land cruiser I have ever seen in my life is parked in my garage and it came from Landy. I let them do a total frame off paint and body while it was still over seas iand they did awesome job. When importing patience is required and a lot of it. I would definitely use them again.

Most trucks over there are farm trucks so mileage is super low
Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks Cabs, I don't have experience dealing with Shon, seems like a nice guy. I am considering some of his cruisers so just wanted to see if anyone dealt with him. Thanks again for your feedback.

Thanks Cabs, I don't have experience dealing with Shon, seems like a nice guy. I am considering some of his cruisers so just wanted to see if anyone dealt with him. Thanks again for your feedback.

What's he got right now? My profile pic is the truck I scored from him

We are experts in locating and importing vehicles direct to the buyer. Also finding those diamonds in the rough and rehabbing them to the clients specification. Our vehicle custom build projects are right in line with industry standard. We understand managing clients expectations, and continued communication so that each buyer is kept apprised of their vehicles movement as it makes it’s way to U.S. territory. We have a physical operation in Europe and in the U.S. so all vehicles are shipped and received by a company representative. Our current inventory can be seen here: ALL LISTINGS - Landy Customs

I also purchased a cruiser from Landy Customs. Shon was great to work with and very attentive.
I would not hesitate to work with him again.

Just an quick update. My 42 finally arrived last week. It is in great of a shape as Shon described it. I am very pleased with my purchase. Will definitely work with Shon again. Help me find my bj46 now please :)

Thanks again Shon!

I had imported that LJ 77 from Landycustoms . Classic all original
Shon is very honest & good to work with .

I am currently importing my second truck from him . Needed a bigger engine
I had zero problems registering this truck. All paperwork was complete upon arrival.

Highly recommend this importer.

I had zero problems registering this truck. All paperwork was complete upon arrival.

Thank you for your order and comments, your HDJ80 is en route and on it's way to you.
View attachment 1777086 View attachment 1777086

Thank you for your order and comments. Your HDJ80 is en route, and on it's way to you.
I appreciate the opportunity on locating another Land Cruiser for export to the US.
Cheers.
Shon Laurent

View attachment 1777097

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom