Landcruiser Heaven (Maryland shop) (1 Viewer)

hamishpotter

SILVER Star

Hello All,

I'd like to tout fellow 'Mud member @FloridaFJ80 's *somewhat* local business to the Gotham group. Landcruiser Heaven (Land Cruiser Heaven) is in Hagerstown, MD, about 45 min north of DC. I've been looking for a close enough resource for Cruiser work, people who know our trucks and issues (truck issues, not psychological those are incurable) very well. I've known Frank for a few years, followed a couple of his builds and he's been to CMCC. Many of you probably know him already and about his shop.

I left my 1996 FZJ80 with them a couple of weeks ago while on a work trip to DC. The shop is full of interesting cruisers. So far I am really impressed with their knowledge, communication, frequent sending of photographs of parts, indications of costs, alternatives, and personal recommendations. They are honest and straightforward, it's a great feeling after having left my truck in the hands of people I don't 100% know will understand our rigs, despite their attempts in earnest.

I've attached a few photos from when I dropped off my truck.

If you have any questions about them PM Frank, I am also happy to answer any questions if possible.

All the best,

James

p.s - I originally dropped it off to diagnose a pesky driveline groan that no one else could figure out. They figured it out in about 20 minutes, later determining it was a loose pinion bearing. I am getting a few other items taken care of while it's there

20180510_111751.jpg

20180510_111839.jpg

20180510_112132.jpg

Thanks for posting that, I just found them on Google and was wondering about them. I’m going to talk to them about possibly doing a LS swap in my uzj100.

woytovich

I'm fake news
SILVER Star

Where are you located? What's your plan for the 2uz (I could be interested)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom