LandCruise IDs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Me at Tellico the first time at Fains Ford....
up.jpg

DBrown, what color purple is your wife's 40? Hugh Heifer's wife wants a purple 40 too and I think she would enjoy seeing that. We've been trying to find a dark purple powdercoat to paint the hinges and what not. Colors like "eggplant" have been talked about.
Yeppers! D said he did not particularly like the purple when I met him but MH does want to go a more eggplant although she likes the "grape ape" color you provided Sean. We have decided to just go black on the accessories though. Takes the guess work out.

As for my pics...there is link to my junk in my sig line. I am still trying to get it running again after the 2F switch:rolleyes:

Edit: Talked me into it...

Photo_021607_005.jpg
Photo_021607_005.jpg

Last edited:
Chiming in...finally got some actual wheeling shots...nothing to impressive, but was a fun Columbus Day outing.
Columbus Day Offroad 040_small.jpg
Columbus Day Offroad 048_small.jpg
Columbus Day Offroad 060_small.jpg

nice action shots, you must be a gov-ment worker. everybody else was here at work while you were wheelin. :mad:

:flipoff2:TVA

Dont forget the drinkin:beer:part...wheelin and drinkin :beer: while y'all were at work!!!

Even took my little gas grill and cooked out on top of the world...:flipoff2:
Columbus Day Offroad 071_small.jpg
Columbus Day Offroad 074_small.jpg

Hey, anyone know who owns the white early model FJ80 with the black Rhino'd lower half, roof rack, lights & front ARB? I have seen it on Ashland Terrace once and in downtown Chatt a couple weeks ago. I am never in a spot to where I can chase him down...

Its a great looking rig...

Hey, anyone know who owns the white early model FJ80 with the black Rhino'd lower half, roof rack, lights & front ARB? I have seen it on Ashland Terrace once and in downtown Chatt a couple weeks ago. I am never in a spot to where I can chase him down...

Its a great looking rig...

don't know him but see him all the time going down Dayton Blvd. good lookin' truck!

don't know him but see him all the time going down Dayton Blvd. good lookin' truck!

Goes along with my Ashland Terrace sighting...must be a Red Bank'r

Here's mine in case you see me around Chattanooga.
IMG_1156.JPG

That's probably my roommate who borrow's my truck. He's a big one on the Mexican food. You might see it at Moccasin Bend on Fridays if you ever feel the need to go crazy.

Cookeville TN checking in. We have a few Mud members here in town and a few lurkers too.
Picture taken after some wheeling in Pickett State Park.
You guys have some nice looking rigs. :beer:
side.JPG

From ...Ooltewah

A couple of posers from Tellico
100_1187.jpg
100_1196.JPG
untitled.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom