Land Cruisers spied on TV/movies (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dark Winds ep 3. If only a 40 for $2700View attachment 3045620

It was also in a ep 2. Something is not right about this 40. Do you know was it is? Not talking about the upside-down bezel.

Picked this one up for $2,500 in 2007.
0007.JPG

It was for sale right here for over a year.

So what do you think of the series so far? I started watching it last night and on episode 2 now.
Love it so far, the changes they made make the story better IMO. 80 series was spotted as well parked on the street. They're using a lot of 4x4s in the show. I think it's going to be bigger than people expected. Pratt can be very dark. Glad to see it. Enough of the Dino tamer/marvel character.

Love it so far, the changes they made make the story better IMO. 80 series was spotted as well parked on the street. They're using a lot of 4x4s in the show. I think it's going to be bigger than people expected. Pratt can be very dark. Glad to see it. Enough of the Dino tamer/marvel character.

The 2nd episode is really good.

You could tell there were operators on set, guiding the actors on SOP and correct handling of weapons etc. I believe some of the actors were in the service.

I know Michael Sauers was on the set, he was a Team guy and is the owner of Forged clothing. You can see him in the scene where they are clearing the house with the owner of Capstone. He is the shorter guy.

Good catch. I definitely missed this one. I kept scanning the background for LC's during all of the mall and school scenes.

The Old Man on FX with Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow. Bridges' character drives a 60 series in the first episode. Great series BTW.

Both The Old Man and the Terminal List shows features a 60 Series ramming a modern car and half destroying the latter. One from the front and one from the back. Similar to accounts of accidents here on Mud!

Anyone seen this trailer yet? Idris Elba is one of my favorites and I’m pretty sure it’s a 60 Series watching on my phone.

RHD 62 series. Looks like another 45 series as well?

1658254637441.png

few years old but Son of a Gun has a high speed 100 series rig chase scene
IMG_9734.JPG

At the movies, preview for new film "Beast" looks like it takes place 70% inside a RHD FJ62 with ambulance doors, which is their only protection from a rampaging lion. Looks kinda dumb but I'll see it for the cruiser (when it comes to streaming....)
PXL_20220723_021043105.jpg

The Old Man also has another, beginning of episode 2?

DD895E3D-5E82-4209-8B6E-B5C88A90B3C1_1_201_a.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom