Land Cruisers spied on TV/movies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

once you get through all of the domestic fluff numbers 20-21-42&43. spoiler alert 42 is my obvious favorite

did any one mention the 60 series Linda Hamilton drives in Dante's Peak or the 40 that is trying to get out of town as the volcano is about to explode

What is the thumb in the left corner covering up? Inquiring minds want to know.

Is Mel getting some new “hipster” clothing for Christmas?

There was probably nothing under there, just trying to hold the page open:meh: And I'd never try to buy him clothes, he's pickier than I am haha

new Terminator flick
Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 10.57.59 AM.png

Watched the first episode of Black Spot on Netflix, which seems to be a French show. Main characters are Gendarmerie (French military police) and drive 80 series. Also saw a 40 series in one scene.
black spot 1.jpg
black spot 2.jpg
black spot 3.jpg

Just thinking of that Saturday night when I watched it. Had to watch the whole lame movie til the end but there it was. Seems to be an FJ60 with a Hilux bed.

IMG_20191024_211153~2.jpg

Well that's one way to transport your chairs. Spotted on House Hunters.
MVIMG_20191024_212225~2.jpg

Last edited:
Ran across this today while lounging on the couch:

Garage Squad that goes in and helps folks get their automotive projects completed when they can't. Usually this show is all about muscle cars but this episode they did an '87 FJ60 for an autistic boy. You gotta subscribe to motor trend to see it online I think. Just caught the tail end of it but as always the sight of a 60 series caused me to take notice.

Last edited:
Expedition overland is on amazon prime.
In one of the first episodes they go to overland expo, and who do you suppose they catch on film, probably dispensing sage advise?

Our own landcruiser Phil!

5 seconds of fame

IMG_20200120_132403.jpg
IMG_20200120_132324.jpg
IMG_20200120_132425.jpg
IMG_20200120_132420.jpg
IMG_20200120_132331.jpg

FJ45 on No Reservations, Nicaragua episode, available on Hulu. RIP

Great catch!

I see Seinfeld has a place of honor in yer pile ;)

There's also a Frasier complete collection DVD set, which I value more :cool:

Watching new HBO show the Outsider, spied the main character driving a sweet white FJ62. But judging from the previews, it's going to meet an untimely end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom