Land Cruiser quiz (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Aside from the '78 windshield on a '67 truck, missing door and interior, what is wrong with this this truck? (JP and Marshall are banned from this quiz.)

Jim

DSC06943.jpg

DSC06944.jpg

:eek:

No headache rack?

It isn't in my driveway??

:grinpimp:

The headache rack, tailgate, and tail lights are all present and accounted for. I just test-fitted the bed last night to see how the thing looks.

Looking for something else......;)

jC

Missing one tie down and a few inches of that bed it looks like ;)

That was my first thought... It's not mine!!

The matching dimensions fore and aft of the wheel well caught my eye first.
and it did look like you had me beat on departure angle.

Vry Nice!! The proportions and final outcome looks great Jim! Youve got the great looks of the lpb and the happy medium between it and the shortbed.

so how and where do we plan the lineup ..... BRP cruise?
yourself
jimbo
jp
darin (krzy)
Jerry(mtbcoach)
myself
heck maybe be even ole greg (griggs that is ;) )
and a few lurkers perhaps and those wagon guys-- daniel, dad of jp, hmmmm fench if he doesnt sell
who else?

Vry Nice!! The proportions and final outcome looks great Jim! Youve got the great looks of the lpb and the happy medium between it and the shortbed.

Jason, you should have been excluded from answering, since you see one daily:grinpimp:

how and where do we plan the lineup ..... BRP cruise?
yourself
jimbo
jp
darin (krzy)
Jerry(mtbcoach)
myself
and a few lurkers perhaps and those wagon guys-- daniel, dad of jp, hmmmm fench if he doesnt sell
who else?

You can't come to the BRP cruise if you plan on sleeping under your rig again... J/K it'd be cool to have all those 45's there...

Jason is the winner.... 12 inches missing from chassis and bed.

It came out great Jim.... have to admit I was a little nervous when you mentioned doing that, but you pulled it off beautifully:cheers: Can't wait to see it on the road!

so how and where do we plan the lineup ..... BRP cruise?
yourself
jimbo
jp
darin (krzy)
Jerry(mtbcoach)
myself
who else?

I am so IN.... I'll make sure to bring the RTT to keep everyone awake a night again :hillbilly:

You can't come to the BRP cruise if you plan on sleeping under your rig again......

I am so IN.... I'll make sure to bring the RTT to keep everyone awake a night again :hillbilly:

pretty sure the 45000 lumens of moonlight and 45mph winds that kept me from sleeping this past OCT, besides if I opened my tent that night Im pretty certain it would have ended up somewhere in Asheville.

Note: dont pay attention to the UC weather forecasters :D
note #2: park far far away from the rooftop hilton

Our 80 was rocking with the kids in it that night. So thankful that JBo had extra jackets for my kiddos. (Who ignored my request for them to pack for snow weather.) :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom