SOLD Land Cruiser LJ78 (70-Series) winshield Gasket (weather Stripping) Toyota Part: 56121-60130 (old: 56121-90K02) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought the windshield gasket from Partsouq for $142.94. The correct part# for the LJ78 is 56121-90K02, but it is out of production, and the replacement part#: 56121-60130. The installer said that there was a 80% chance of breaking the original windshield if it was taken out, therefore, I did not use this gasket. I will sell it for $80.00 plus shipping.

LC JL78 Windshield gasket Toyota OEM.jpg

Perfect I wanted - how can transfer you money & need overnight shipping to Orlando & of course I’ll pay for it.

pls call/txt me (407)491-9256 so we can make arrangements.

thks bro.

I will call you when I end my current meeting. I am not sure how much it will cost for overnight via UPS? It might be very costly. I will call you

Hey man, why did he say there was an 80% chance of breaking the windshield ? I wanna take mine off for a total paint job.
It is the original windshield. The body shop was scared to remove the windshield. They called a glass expert he said there was high change they will break it if they take it out. I could have replaced it but I decided to keep the OE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom