Land Cruiser Grilles - headlight conversions and grilles (2 Viewers)

Just got these in from @kelly saad and they look great. Much beefier than I expected, really well done. I'll do a test fit soon and then get them off to powder coat, hopefully have everything done in the next few weeks. I will post pictures as I go. Thanks Kelly!

IMG_8440.png

I quit making them. I also had a 7" headlight conversion housing with a grille for the 470 too, but I will most likely not make that either.
I'm still hoping for that one to come around. Every time I think about doing a retrofit for my lights, I just keep thinking about those 7" conversions. How have we not found enough people for a group buy?

I've also considered buying a LC100 hood and then getting a normal grill from you, but hen I'd go down that rabbit hole of bumpers and such. I'm still interested if that ever comes back up.

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
I'm still hoping for that one to come around. Every time I think about doing a retrofit for my lights, I just keep thinking about those 7" conversions. How have we not found enough people for a group buy?

I've also considered buying a LC100 hood and then getting a normal grill from you, but hen I'd go down that rabbit hole of bumpers and such. I'm still interested if that ever comes back up.
I have considered building the LX stuff and trying to sell them. I have no time right now to even think about it really. Also, the radiator support has some different mount locations for the headlights, so the Land Cruiser headlight housings will not fit without modifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom