For Sale Lafayette, LA Cylinder Head for Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 60050 61031 61030 used, pressure tested $525 includes shipping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joestewart

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I have one each 60050 and 61030. I have five (5) 61031. The heads have been disassembled and pressure tested at Cajun Cylinder Heads here in Lafayette to 60psi to make sure that there are no leaks into the water jacket prior to shipment. Note: they have not been magnafluxed, but there is a machine shop in town here (Northside Engine) that will "black light" the head (which they say is better than magnaflux). I think they charge $60 for black lighting. Head will be disassembled, but all valves, springs, keepers are included with the sale.

The photos you see are representative photos of the cylinder heads. Email me with questions or requests for additional photos.

Valves & seats will need to be grinded or replaced as needed. You will need to check for flatness of the mating surface. The freeze plugs should be replaced prior to installation on your vehicle. Can ship with UPS. The price you see includes shipping (to the lower 48 only, please). The crate will weight approximately 100 lbs and measure 31x12x8 inches.

image_123927839.JPG

Man, that’s a great deal.

OK, thank you for your purchases Gentlemen! Mudders have purchased three (3) of the 61031's and no complaints yet! I still have two (2) 61031 cylinder heads left. I have one (1) 60050 and one (1) 61030. $525 each as above. Includes shipping to lower 48! Mods, please keep this ad active. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom