Events/Trails Kreiten's 2018 LCDC photos and technical discusion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@SchobTime The Bruiser heading up Top of the World!
i-RxsBWKj-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Black Bear road block! I didn't notice the dude on the hillside as we drove through:)
i-jwXjx4r-X3.jpg

Photo by Emily Reiten

Black Bear road block! I didn't notice the dude on the hillside as we drove through:)
View attachment 1765525
Photo by Emily Reiten
Holy crap he is hard to see. I never noticed him. Wonder what he thought as our convoy rolled through.

@Markuson notthat it matters, your front crossbar is not straight or so it apears. Cool
Pic! Just noticed all your pillar ram mount
Accessories. Good lord man youll never be lost, anywhere.

As usual, Travis (@Willy beamin ) is the photo detail master... :)

Do you mean my roof rack cross bar? Ya... Those little screws seem to come loose a lot. I don’t usually notice until they start rattling in the wind...

And ya... I’ve definitely utilized the pillar RAM idea @ethernectar came up with.

Two phone mounts (one for passenger), my Garmin Inreach (only means of home communication for most of Baja trip) and a full-time rear view camera screen I recently added (passenger side).

I did some careful checking and they are all missed by airbags... Pretty handy spots... nothing on glass or stick stuff on dash.

Holy crap he is hard to see. I never noticed him. Wonder what he thought as our convoy rolled through.

He was there when we did Black Bear the next day as well...along with a big sheep dawg... Kept barking at us. :)

These photos are too damn good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom