For Sale Knoxville, TN - 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
blue
Hey guys!

I've got a '97 Land Cruiser Prado TX here - KZJ95 - for sale. This Cruiser is sweet! It's not the big 80 series nor is it the 100 series! It's right in between and is so fun to drive. This one has seating for 5, with a large trunk that still has the privacy cover.

With 179,000 km (~111,225 miles), the Prado runs smooth and flawless. The 1KZ-TE (4-cylinder Turbo Diesel) has plenty of power and tons of torque. Pulls onto the interstate well and maintains 70mph without hesitation. With full time 4WD it has all the confidence of it's bigger brothers but is still nimble enough to not feel like a tank around town.

It has a mechanical center locking diff in High and in Low - HL and LL. The Prado has power windows, power door locks, driver and passenger air bags, great A/C, automatic transmission, clean interior and clean floor mats. All the lights work (except the infamous "D" light on the dash to show you're in Drive).

Put new Cooper Discoverer AT3's (set of 5) and fresh fluids. Timing service was done about 28,000 miles ago. I also put on a Rhino Rack Roof Rack system which I'm impressed with for sure - simple to install and very strong! This Prado came straight out of Japan and has a clean and clear Tennessee title.

Priced at $19,900.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Cheers

**I was not able to select the Model Designation, 95 Series...I had to select 70 Series - just know this is NOT a 70 Series...Thanks**

Photo Aug 08, 1 28 16 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 08, 1 28 24 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 08, 1 28 34 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 08, 1 28 44 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 08, 1 28 58 PM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom