King Shocks Bumpstops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone running the King front and rear bump stops?

It is pretty cool that they came out with a complete setup for the 80.

Toyota-Land-Cruiser-80-Front-Bump-Stops.jpg

Nice, but hella money. Wouldn't mind them on the back.

Yeah, those would be sweet on the rear! Especially with a RTT on all the time!

Reactions: RFB
I wonder if King provides a bottle of KY with them?

King makes some nice stuff though. Good bolt on solution.
Always lube!
-mud collective

All serious though, looks like a nice product.

So - where are they offered and how much are they? No links - King Shocks website isn't much help beyond pictures.

@NLXTACY is a King dealer, he would have the details. I am not really in the market just kind of dreaming right now, but wondering if anyone else has already made the leap, and wondering what lift springs they are running.

At some point my grey truck on OME Heavies is going to need some upgrades. lol.

So - where are they offered and how much are they? No links - King Shocks website isn't much help beyond pictures.

$1500+ for a set of 4. They're nice, but wow...

Then add another $3k for shocks haha. But I already have the Slee front shocks on the grey truck.

img_1481-jpg.1265097

$1500+ for a set of 4. They're nice, but wow...

Last edited:
@NLXTACY is a King dealer, he would have the details. I am not really in the market just kind of dreaming right now, but wondering if anyone else has already made the leap, and wondering what lift springs they are running.

At some point my grey truck on OME Heavies is going to need some upgrades. lol.

I USED to be a King dealer. Nothing wrong with the product, the product is bitchin! The company, not so much. If you think its a pain to wait for me to develop and ship out parts, try dealing with a huge company with about a hundred employees not delivering product and pushing back dates. It was too much and frankly frustrating and embarrassing. If you get these bumpstops you will not be disappointed though.

Yeah my shocks for the black truck took 2.5x longer than they quoted.

I USED to be a King dealer. Nothing wrong with the product, the product is bitchin! The company, not so much. If you think its a pain to wait for me to develop and ship out parts, try dealing with a huge company with about a hundred employees not delivering product and pushing back dates. It was too much and frankly frustrating and embarrassing. If you get these bumpstops you will not be disappointed though.

They are JK bumpstops in a fancy mount, with extra markup for being for a Land Cruiser. Researched them heavily and realized they wouldn't adjust far enough down to be usable for me so I built my current setup.

Currently I have been watching the JK forums for a used set to come up so I can build my own mounts and replace my Daystar Stingers. If I don't find any used, they are only $470 per pair new for the stops by themselves.

Really wish I was less stubborn sometimes and just pull the trigger on some ORI's.

Didn't somebody buy a set of these bumps from you? Could have sworn one of the socal guys had these.

They are JK bumpstops in a fancy mount, with extra markup for being for a Land Cruiser. Researched them heavily and realized they wouldn't adjust far enough down to be usable for me so I built my current setup.

Currently I have been watching the JK forums for a used set to come up so I can build my own mounts and replace my Daystar Stingers. If I don't find any used, they are only $470 per pair new for the stops by themselves.

Really wish I was less stubborn sometimes and just pull the trigger on some ORI's.

It's just your inner cheapness. Mine comes out a lot.

I believe @jtwopark R&D these for the 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom