Keystone Monthly Ride September 14th (Guided Green Trail Ride)

YotaFun

Updated 1st post with list of participants and those I know to be confirmed for the trip!
Looking forward to some fresh air and dirt!

TheMU

SILVER Star
I'll be heading up from Chambersburg if anyone wants to motorcade it up.

What time are we all planning to meet up?

I've never been so any tips is greatly appreciated!!!

YotaFun

I believe we shoot to be there by 8-830, get signed in and aired down, dona quick drivers meeting and get on the trails by 9.

If you can print your waiver form and have it filled out before hand that helps speed up getting through the office.

Have some recovery gear, lunch, and a smile and it will be an awesome day. Oh if you have an RC 4x4 bring that, we like to play on the comp course with them lol.

Cass007

Patiently waiting for the last minute bailouts that always seem to happen. Group of 8 usually turns into 2-4 days before we go. Bringing a passenger with me that wants to check things out. Forecast shows passing storms, but mild temps. Hoping for a great day!!

TheMU

SILVER Star
Patiently waiting for the last minute bailouts that always seem to happen. Group of 8 usually turns into 2-4 days before we go. Bringing a passenger with me that wants to check things out. Forecast shows passing storms, but mild temps. Hoping for a great day!!
Yeehaw MUD!!!!!

Top Bottom