Keystone Cruisers Next Monthly Run is Sptember 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Someone else has to take the reigns again. I'll be wheeling in Colorado with Gary @shmukster, and three of the Capitol Land Cruiser Club guys. :steer:

Someone else has to take the reigns again. I'll be wheeling in Colorado with Gary @shmukster, and three of the Capitol Land Cruiser Club guys. :steer:
Perfect time of year for the high country.. 2 rigs or just Gary's new ride? I know you'all be having a great time.. Engineer pass on the agenda?

I am out. Hopefully just recovering from ATR at Windrock and not fixing anything.

I am out. Hopefully just recovering from ATR at Windrock and not fixing anything.

Weird, I never knew about ATR. I've been down to Windrock three times and it's a great place to wheel. Have you been to ATR previously? It looks like something that may have to be put on the schedule for next year :hmm:

I'm out. Coaching duties until November. Have fun! And yes, ATR is gaining popularity from what I've read.

Perfect time of year for the high country.. 2 rigs or just Gary's new ride? I know you'all be having a great time.. Engineer pass on the agenda?
Have an expedition built Taco going with us, my 81, and crusha's 93 FJ80. I leave tomorrow hoping to make Indy Thursday, somewhere deep into Kansas Friday, and Idaho Springs by noon Saturday,. the other rigs are gonna meet me in Idaho springs Sunday. Don yes doing engineer among many others. I can't attach our tentative itinerary here but it's gonna be awesome.

This will be my first time at Windrock. My buddy has been to ATR 3 times and loves it. Over 130 this registered this year. And a good amount of vendors also.

I've been putting all my time in finishing up my boat & Dodge.

FB_IMG_1504367461474.jpg

I think this is only the second or third time we missed a club run...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom