Keystone Cruisers Next Club Run Is 12/8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A quick little series of one of the last trails we did. The last few trails had some big rocks to navigate and deep ruts.

David needs to learn to pause when he's doing cool things I want pics of. Tried to show how washed out this was, but he went too fast to focus and center.
20181208_142327[1].jpg

This was before it got rocky, so no pics there.
20181208_142328[1].jpg

20181208_142331[1].jpg

20181208_142332[1].jpg

Thus concludes the day spent following my spirit animal Vince and taking pics of the back of David's truck. It was a great day !!

Last edited:
Just realized that is where he got the racing stripe on the rear door. That rock that sticks out on the right is a killer.

David doing Jotters. A little soul crushed that there isn't footage of me doing this for the first time, but it was a huge achievement for me as it def freaked me out more than a little.

***David got me on video, no longer crushed. Thanks man, super pumped***

Last edited:
Had a great time yesterday out wheeling with everybody. Good to meet Chris and see Vince and Andy again. Thanks to Andy for doing a great job navigating and Vince for being our fearless leader and icebreaker for the day!

I will have to get @Cass007 to follow me more often! I've never seen so many good pictures of my truck from one outing.

Excellent pictures I really enjoyed them! Not surprised by the water content when we wheeled the northeast property the previous weekend it was really wet. That section on trail 23 where Vince needed towed was bad this past summer at coal mine, we had to winch that day too. Sounds like an absolutely great day of wheeling with a great group.

Yea looks familiar to me too lol

A12F72F0-D9E9-4881-BE5E-64D57E396229.jpeg

5963CDDA-AD4B-4334-A6E7-95E60CF0ED6A.jpeg

Forgot to add those were from Oct 2017

NOW I recognize that hole, we had to winch out of that on a club run two winters ago!

Can confirm that is exactly the same spot. The small gully on the left was what I was trying and bottomed out on the diff. It looked so simple, especially with the ice over the top, had no idea the hole was deeper yet. Vince bottomed out the frame on the mound between the two mud holes. We may have caught q break and didn't even know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom