July meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought I posted this a while ago, but I don’t see it. Meeting next Wednesday July 6 will be a summer party at my house. 6420 Pima St Alexandria, 22312. Faith is going to pick up Burgers and Dogs, and I’ll have Coolers with ice and a few cases of Beer, and alternate beverages for club consumption. Bringing spouse/partners or even kids is welcome. Feel free to arrive 6:30 onward

I thought I posted this a while ago, but I don’t see it. Meeting next Wednesday July 6 will be a summer party at my house. 6420 Pima St Alexandria, 22312. Faith is going to pick up Burgers and Dogs, and I’ll have Coolers with ice and a few cases of Beer, and alternate beverages for club consumption. Bringing spouse/partners or even kids is welcome. Feel free to arrive 6:30 onward
That sounds awesome!

Unfortunately I will be away on family vacation in SC or I would be there. Hopefully next time.

dogs yes ?

or no ?

Will also be out of town with the Family.

This sounds like fun. Will this be happening yesterday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom