Jowett Performance Filter Housing with Fumoto drain valve (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need this in my life as well.

Please add me to the list.

Just to add fuel to the lust, I changed the oil and filter in mine yesterday, which is equipped with the Jowett housing and valve.

It's everything you think it will be......

Add me to list as well. Thanks

@bjowett - Will this fit the 4.0 V6 used in the 4runner as well? If so, I'll order two.

@bjowett - Will this fit the 4.0 V6 used in the 4runner as well? If so, I'll order two.

He makes one for the 4runner too. I have it and the 200 version. Both work great.

I have the 200 version and it works great! The first time I installed it .. it was leaking a little under pressure, but after loosing it and re torquing it a 2nd time it stop leaking. So may want to keep you eye on it or loosen it and torque it down 2nd time when fitting it for the first time.

I'm in

I must be the only one who missed the price. What is the cost? I assume it comes with the socket? Hose bib?
Thx

I installed the @bjowett Performance billet oil cap and EZ Drain six months ago and today I had the first chance to use it. Made quick and easy work of the change.

For those of you on the waiting list, it’s worth it. Brian is a stand-up guy and he makes a damn fine product.

E510BF0C-6EAD-414C-8C63-4ED1B040A1C7.jpeg
196F5424-341D-408E-A83F-A615803982AB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom