For Sale JDM Ceiling compass/altimeter consoles and 5 SPD 1FZ ECU's for 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
I have 4 ceiling consoles for sale. All come with the compass sensor, complete wiring loom, and the actual console. First 3 are in good used condition. Last one is unique in a few ways. First it has no sunroof controls (which is VERY rare, but your existing sunroof control block can be swapped into it if you need). Second it used to be beige (first 3 units are grey), with beige compass unit. This is also rare. The problem with it is that someone wrote something on it in permanent marker and then tried to wipe it off with some sort of solvent that seemed to dissolve the beige tint in the area as well. As a result, this unit is probably a good candidate to be re-painted.

Price:
Console only - $140
Console with complete wiring and compass $250

Also have three sets of shorter sun visors to accommodate the consoles. These particular sets are very rare, as they have lights for the mirror (Most JDM visors were non-lighted). Condition varies slightly and are priced differently:
#1 best of the 3. $200 SOLD
#2 Sold
#3 good condition, but one visor has slightly different tint from the other and looks more beige. $150

Finally the real hens teeth. 1995-1997 ECU's from 1FZ-FE trucks with manual transmission, OBD2 and dual oxygen sensors. 89661-60340 and 89661-60300. These are THE ECU's for manual swap guys, as they get rid of CEL (among other issues).
Nearly impossible to find and most guys doing the swap (that cant have the CEL due to smog check) resort to buying new at over $2000. As a bonus they also have sub tank logic programmed into them, so that may make it easier to wire up the factory sub tank. ECU's are the same electrically. Part number is different because one came from a LHD truck, and one came from RHD. The only difference is the in mounting bracket (which is interchangable)
$500 each.
EDIT: BOTH SOLD

All prices dont include shipping.

20180922_010737.jpg

20180922_010643.jpg

20180922_010859.jpg

Last edited:
extra picture

20180920_141556[1].jpg

How difficult is this to wire into a VX European spec left hand drive 80?

Wiring is plug and play if you use the included wiring harness. The compass console ceiling harness will plug into existing body harness on the truck. This is true for USDM 80's. I dont think it would be any different on the Euro spec truck.

Firm on price? Ship to 28277? PayPal? I am looking at the harness, console, and visors as a whole package deal.

Firm on price? Ship to 28277? PayPal? I am looking at the harness, console, and visors as a whole package deal.

I'll cover shipping if you take the whole package. Paypal is fine, as long as it's "friends and family" AND comes from either paypal balance or debit card. If it comes from a credit card, paypal will automatically convert the money to Canadian dollars at an absolutely horrible rate.

I'll cover shipping if you take the whole package. Paypal is fine, as long as it's "friends and family" AND comes from either paypal balance or debit card. If it comes from a credit card, paypal will automatically convert the money to Canadian dollars at an absolutely horrible rate.
Ok, if I'm not friend or family, and my PayPal account is linked to both credit and debit. I get that I'll get dinged on exchange. With that said, how do you propose payment?

I think we're better off to take this conversation to PM.

ZZ, empty your inbox!

bump

Have any consoles with sub-tank gauges instead?
I have one, but wasn't really planning on selling it. I need it for my own project.. I suppose if someone offered me $100 more, and wanted to buy it as a set with wiring/compass and visors, i'd part with it.

I have one, but wasn't really planning on selling it. I need it for my own project.. I suppose if someone offered me $100 more, and wanted to buy it as a set with wiring/compass and visors, i'd part with it.

Ok, I appreciate the offer. I'll keep holding out for just the sub-tank console. Let me know if you decide to sell it by itself.

bump. 2 grey console sets and 2 visor sets left

bump

U taking offers on Ecus? The reason i ask is that these are pretty commonly found for $100-150 in Aussie plus
Shipping.

Please show me a single reference of one of these ECU's EVER being sold in Aus for anywhere near $100-150

I will hunt down my emails. Most dismantlers in aus on ebay aus. list full 80 part outs...but when you email them for pieces this is about the typical price. The tricky part is getting the engine side harness whoch makes it sll alot easier.

Here ya go. Looks like prices have fallen a bit since i last checked..... 120-150 aud.....which translates into $84-105 usd (Quick search on ebay today yielded a bunch of manuals and autos). Id be happy to offer quite a bit more for one or two of yours since shipping and hassles of dealing with aussie is worth a bit of value if you end up wanting to move yours.? The last few that sold on mud were asking $200-225 a while back. Typically in aus. they dont really differ in price between the auto or man, ecu since both are pretty common unlike here.

64342CC9-730C-4EB3-B8F8-26F206F5C3BC.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom