January 27th - AOP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Dammit, haven't hit the dirt in awhile and missed the Chocco ride this past weekend, not that it took place anyway.

Think John has the Boat show weekend of Jan 13th so that's out, what'ya guys wanna do? We haven't hit AOP in a long time...

Can't really say for sure. Thinking of putting the truck back under the knife and rebuild some s***.
It needs to be something I start and don't really stop till finished. Otherwise it takes me 10x longer to do anything.
:beer:

Can't really say for sure. Thinking of putting the truck back under the knife and rebuild some s***.
It needs to be something I start and don't really stop till finished. Otherwise it takes me 10x longer to do anything.

what're you working on now?

what're you working on now?

Trimming more of the front wheel wells (Tire Rub), cutting off rockers & capping, cutting off and building new sliders.
Building the FJ62 front axle housing I have and installing it.

I am interested in going to hit the bunny trails and/or ride with someone on the big boy trails. I am on Christmas break until the 16th, but AOP is only 45 min away from my school so I can probably make it later in the month too.

all are welcomed regardless of rig. It'd be kinda nice to get a few moderate guys really involved, most of the ones we have are fair weather and hard to pin down. If not, we usually have open seats so if you want to jump in.

I suspect we'll even recruit a couple of the TN crew to tag along as well.

Hmm sounds good we may have to get Lee's 85 out it's been 2 years for us now that Tyler is older we can take him along.. also I'll be up near perimeter Mall Saturday morning if anybody wants to get breakfast and kick the tire.. we coming g to get 2 welded diffs for the P/u

Hmm sounds good we may have to get Lee's 85 out it's been 2 years for us now that Tyler is older we can take him along.. also I'll be up near perimeter Mall Saturday morning if anybody wants to get breakfast and kick the tire.. we coming g to get 2 welded diffs for the P/u

get your arse up to AOP, we wanna see Lee!!!

you score those 2 welded 4.10 diffs on sale for $75 each? I saw them on Hardline but just have not had the time to screw with it lately. Wont be around this weekend, think the crowd is dispersing for the holidays to reconvene after New Years!!

Be safe, Merry Christmas buddy.

get your arse up to AOP, we wanna see Lee!!!

you score those 2 welded 4.10 diffs on sale for $75 each? I saw them on Hardline but just have not had the time to screw with it lately. Wont be around this weekend, think the crowd is dispersing for the holidays to reconvene after New Years!!

Be safe, Merry Christmas buddy.

Yea I'm gonna pick the diffs up Saturday morning. And try to put her together by the time y'all go to AOP. Merry Christmas everyone

So the 27th or do we bump to 2/3?

Let's get the date solidified so I can request the time from the boss.

Heard from some of the locals during the Cove Run this past weekend that the rock bouncers have really put in some work at AOP and wrecked it up pretty bad for most of the regular trail riders. Ownership has changed as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom