January 13th AOAA run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you are not ready ... YOU GET READY MISTER!!

Unfortunately I will be out for this trip, really wanted to make it, but haven't been able to get a hold of a trailer, and it looks like I have some family obligations I have to handle. have fun and take lot of pictures please! I live vicariously through you all! lol

Someone has to keep an eye on Aaron and Andy, so I will make it up as well. Andy, maiden voyage or passenger?

What time? Secretly hoping for 10am so I don't have to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Someone has to keep an eye on Aaron and Andy, so I will make it up as well. Andy, maiden voyage or passenger?

What time? Secretly hoping for 10am so I don't have to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning.
Big surprise here. Still having g problems. I'm starting to feel like a bit of a failure here. Not driving but will see you guys up there. Want to do the western reserve?

Bring your radios!

I'm out too, I have things to do at the house.

Sorry Dahs and stick hope we can meet up with Ibkarlito another day.

@El Dahs , @ibkarlooks like everyone is bailing. I might as well join them since i was a passenger anyway. Hopefully you guys see this tonight.

@jamarquardt22 & @Cass007, I don’t get a notification from this chat. Still haven’t spent time figuring out the App, and I checked the convo a couple times, but I thought the thread died so I made plans for Windrock. Arrived here Wednesday, and I should be home bound tomorrow, Sunday evening. I still look forward to syncing up. Please keep me posted on the next wheeling outing (assuming there’s room for me) and if I don’t respond here - someone please reach out to me directly 703.801.3679 Thanks!

Any thoughts on another winter run?
I finally found a TALL enclosed trailer to keep the salt off my machines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom