It's red..........I'm red (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn all this progress and working and I cant do a damn thing to mine. Really lowers the spirits a little. Can't wait to get back in another 2 months and wrench on mine for a while.

Hey JP you got the rest of it put together yet? If so post some more pictures of it. That thing is bad ass. Now that you got that nice welder and I got an extra set of doors, we can make me a pair of half doors. Don't worry I've got a little modification to your design. How late are you stayin on sunday? I'm gonna be back in town sun afternoon. The mower is sittin under the carport for ya. And I tightened that wheel, might have to tighten it a little more before ya tack it in. Thanks Man, Later on

Rock on chuck, you da man............give me a call when you get in Sunday, I might still be in town.

the whole front end of the cruiser is apart at the moment, I am in the process of the Shackle reversal and I am waiting for my Metal Tech tube fenders to get here so the cruiser won't be photo worthy until next weekend.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom