It took a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So there is a seller on here who has made a few questionable sales. Owleridge, never dealt with the guy, however, I did end up with one of his trucks that was sold to Nathan. Well Nathan and Bobby in Co. did some excellent engine work but it has been a challenge getting everything to line up and function according to plan. The electrical was stuffed into the bumpers with little to no wire insulating done. Oh well, it's driving nicely now. Some of you may remember I sold my 65 LT powered rig end of last year, I took a lot of heat for that non-original truck you can bet. Well if non original is offensive look away now. I did keep toyota parts for this build to keep it driveable and brand specific. 2F with 3FE head for fuel injection, H55 5spd, 4 wheel disc brakes and Vintage Air A/C and heat.

thumbnail_IMG_2688.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2696.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2690.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2694.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2697.jpg

Shackle reversal and 3" spring under with 33" 17s. i was going for clean and simple.

Was watching this on eBay. Didn't meet its reserve. Nice looking truck. Did you make that bed rack?

The bed rack is hand made, I'm not the one who made it though. Kinda nice being able to lock your gear up and keep the small cabin free of stuff. eBay is great at getting exposure but vehicles at this caliber rarely sell in the first listing. Is that your 45 in your profile picture? Good looking truck.

LEROYYYYY!
Looks really good.

Has it received @HENDOG blessing?

Not "yet"! You would love this one too, very tight and quiet. Miss you brother, let's plan a trip?

Thats "Bad Ass" as Taterhead would say!!! Blessings coming your way:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:! APPROVED:angelic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom