Isuzu Dmax (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In searching for a new truck, I have been thinking alot about the Dmax. In the recent years, I have seen alot of hilux's, troopy's, delica's, etc.. starting to surface here in the states.
I really never see the Dmax. I know from my time in other countries, how great these trucks are. I was wondering if I am not looking in the right place for them or they are just not getting imported into the states.
Does anybody have any info on them.
Thanks

Non US-spec vehicles have to be 25 years old or more to be imported. Since the Isuzu D-Max came out in 2002, it will be another eight years before the first ones are legal for import.

In searching for a new truck, I have been thinking alot about the Dmax. In the recent years, I have seen alot of hilux's, troopy's, delica's, etc.. starting to surface here in the states.
I really never see the Dmax. I know from my time in other countries, how great these trucks are. I was wondering if I am not looking in the right place for them or they are just not getting imported into the states.
Does anybody have any info on them.
Thanks
Is it available in your country?
What I know about the dmax is that it has 3.0L turbo diesel (top term engine) 190ps 450nm

For me the last model dmax more beautiful than the Hilux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom