Is this a Kayline Soft top? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you buy it? :)
I had to have it! :)By the response, I seem to have had more money then brains? I love OEM stuff, and wasn't willing to wait for the Ehsan top.

I had to have it! :)By the response, I seem to have had more money then brains? I love OEM stuff, and wasn't willing to wait for the Ehsan top.

For reference, I just sold a new, unused Pakistan top for $850. So, I guess you overpaid for a kayline, but it's worth whatever you're willing to pay, right? If not having to wait was worth an extra grand, you got what you paid for.

can't knock u for wanting the OEM bows... i paid $900 for mine (with soft doors and no top) back in 2002.. you can always upgrade the Kayline to an Ehsan top for like $400 or whatever the cost is for just the canvas.. and in the meantime you've got a decent top so who cares if it takes a year or 2 to get it!

Plus, since Kayline is history, you have an irreplaceable top. It IS history.

can't knock u for wanting the OEM bows... i paid $900 for mine (with soft doors and no top) back in 2002.. you can always upgrade the Kayline to an Ehsan top for like $400 or whatever the cost is for just the canvas.. and in the meantime you've got a decent top so who cares if it takes a year or 2 to get it!
Thanks for making me feel better. It was a competitive bid! I hadn't seen any OEM bows around, and thought I 'd better take advantage of the opportunity. I didn't think it would go beyond $1,600.00. You have to love instant gratification.:cheers:Brendon

Plus, since Kayline is history, you have an irreplaceable top. It IS history.
I love history. Isn't this why we all do this? I just didn't realize that preserving history would be so costly. Thanks for the replies. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom