Is my interior trim black? C0 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I purchased a few black trim pieces that were missing or broken and ordered them in "C0" color code because my 2009 lc is tan over black. Well when they arrived the color seems to be slightly off. Is this due to age of the plastics or is my trim really not black/C0.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20231014_213358_Gallery.jpg

So I purchased a few black trim pieces that were missing or broken and ordered them in "C0" color code because my 2009 lc is tan over black. Well when they arrived the color seems to be slightly off. Is this due to age of the plastics or is my trim really not black/C0.

Thanks!

View attachment 3456106
Look for a part number with color code on the bottom of the second or thirds row seat anchor covers that snap into the floor.

Thanks!

View attachment 3456106

2008-2011 LCs were offered with either gray or tan interior. If your 2009 LC is beige, aka Sonora Gold, on the outside, that exterior color was only offered with tan interiors. Black interiors were not an option on any 2008-2011 LCs.

To answer your question, that piece on the right in the picture above is dark brown.

2008-2011 LCs were offered with either gray or tan interior. If your 2009 LC is beige, aka Sonora Gold, on the outside, that exterior color was only offered with tan interiors. Black interiors were not an option on any 2008-2011 LCs.

To answer your question, that piece on the right in the picture above is dark brown.
Interesting. My 09 is white exterior. So is it still dark brown? What is the color code part number suffix?

Interesting. My 09 is white exterior. So is it still dark brown? What is the color code part number suffix?

This? There are no part numbers and it's tan.

20231030_220315.jpg

I do see where upon better lighting thr entire interior is super dark brown, not black as originally believed. With that said, what's the super dark brown interior code? 😂

This? There are no part numbers and it's tan.

View attachment 3469250
Ah crap, I didn’t consider the lighter carpet with the brown trim. That said if you flip it over there will be a part number on the bottom. It’ll be in an xxxxx-xxxxx-xx format.

You should be able to pull up one of the front door sill trim panels and get the part number and color suffix off that.

I would do some digging in the parts systems but have learned over the years the color indicators and names can be pretty confusing.

Ah crap, I didn’t consider the lighter carpet with the brown trim. That said if you flip it over there will be a part number on the bottom. It’ll be in an xxxxx-xxxxx-xx format.

You should be able to pull up one of the front door sill trim panels and get the part number and color suffix off that.

I would do some digging in the parts systems but have learned over the years the color indicators and names can be pretty confusing.
I speaking with a parts manager, it seems I need the part to end with E0 to be a match. I'll likely reorder the parts and see what happens. I'll keep everyone posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom