IPF versus PIAA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Biff said:
Are you talking about the ones that David had, his were super bright. I think they were IPF HID, those are nice but very expensive think like $1100
Brentbba said:
Nope your - but your are correct, David's were even brighter!
Just bought couple weeks ago $1017 <- the cheapest i can get in so Cal hehhee... but :frown: too busy no time to install 'em yet

LX_TREME said:
Just bought couple weeks ago $1017 <- the cheapest i can get in so Cal hehhee... but :frown: too busy no time to install 'em yet

I'll find the time to put them on my truck and you can come visit them in Orange County any time you want to. hehehe :D

LX_TREME said:

Sweet, you should go to Pismo to test them out? Take that mall queen of your offroad at least once.

Brentbba said:
I'll find the time to put them on my truck and you can come visit them in Orange County any time you want to. hehehe :D

Good old Brent, always willing to lend a hand. :D

Biff said:
Good old Brent, always willing to lend a hand. :D

Only for personal gain of course. :flipoff2:

LX - agree with Biff, put those suckers on and come up to SNT. I promised these knuckle heads I'd go out for a night run this year. I'll try the 'bash your front bumper' trick Biff pulled last year to justify an ARB. You can be the 'guiding light' so to speak. :D

freightdog said:
A skinwalker is a Navajo Medicine man that has gone to the darkside - black magic - they have to kill a relatives child then they bathe in blood...to become a shapeshifter - usually in the form of a wolf...and believe me - they exist!

OK dude, too much paoty (sp?) cactus.

I have the PIAA 520's and am real happy with them. Ben at Slee recommended the Lightforce lights.

I think PIAA, IPF and Lightforce are probably all top level lights with maybe the PIAA a close 2nd or 3rd of the group. Lightforce is probably #1.

You would probably be happy with any of the 3 depending on what you want them for.
Lights.jpg

Romer said:
I have the PIAA 520's and am real happy with them. Ben at Slee recommended the Lightforce lights.

I think PIAA, IPF and Lightforce are probably all top level lights with maybe the PIAA a close 2nd or 3rd of the group. Lightforce is probably #1.

You would probably be happy with any of the 3 depending on what you want them for.

Thanks for the input Romer. I have decided to order the LF 170's...the 240's are just, physically, too large (for me anyway). The LF's have, according to what I have heard...like the PIAA...a great warranty: Lifetime without hassles.

I think Light Force makes the best off-road or trail lights. Howerever, the lights on a 80 are already better than most trucks I have a 05 2500 dodge and the 80 lights are much better. I bought HIDs for the low beams and I went with the PIAA 520 Ion Fog lights to help with fowl weather visability. Snow, rain,fog. Its my wifes daily driver.

I have run plenty of 520's and i love them. I have never seen the 580's though. They are supposed to be much better. I plan on going with the 580's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom