Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Whats up guys just introducing myself here. I picked up a 2019 GX460 Premium in Black Onyx with black Nuluxe interior about 6 months ago with 54,945 on the clock (63,5XX now) for $41.9K USD before taxes and fees. Picked her up from a local Lexus dealership as a CPO here in the Bay Area, CA. I def paid for the CPO but it was worth it. She is like brand new. Still had protective film in a few places. The only negatives were finger nail scratches on the door handle wells...all 4 of them. Its black so any swirls or small scratches are noticeable. But besides imperfect paint it is perfect. Still have not done anything to her besides throw some 17"s on her with some MTs for Hollister Hills SVRA and some very mild offroading/fire trails for camping. I am pretty sure its a Premium trim and not a Luxury because of the chrome trim on the back side window that doesnt go all the way up but it comes almost fully loaded. I just dont have the ML, air ride, heated steering wheel, DVD tvs, and power 3rd row seats. And I highly doubt it is a base due to the wheels and all the specs even though when I decoded the vin it says base. So idk. All I know is I love it.

thumbnail 2.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Welcome! These things change character drastically once you start tinkering with them. And yes, the black paint shows every imperfection, but you can't win 'em all. Sounds like a good truck you got yourself there.
Thank you. I see you picked up yours as a CPO as well. She looks good. I especially like the wheel setup and the tire carrier. Like you I am also coming from a t4r. A Limited rear locker 3rd gen with 349,XXX miles. I still catch myself reaching for the rear window button in the GX.......

Thank you. I see you picked up yours as a CPO as well. She looks good. I especially like the wheel setup and the tire carrier. Like you I am also coming from a t4r. A Limited rear locker 3rd gen with 349,XXX miles. I still catch myself reaching for the rear window button in the GX.......
Man, you got some good life out of that 3rd gen. Those trucks rule. I'd love to pick one up (locked with the manual) for a weekend wheeler someday. I've had a few T4Rs and that rear window really is special. Miss it.

& thank you. The GX crew here on Mud is a great resource of information for upgrades and whatnot once you start down that path.

Man, you got some good life out of that 3rd gen. Those trucks rule. I'd love to pick one up (locked with the manual) for a weekend wheeler someday. I've had a few T4Rs and that rear window really is special. Miss it.

& thank you. The GX crew here on Mud is a great resource of information for upgrades and whatnot once you start down that path.
Absolutely I love that truck. It already had 320k when i bought it 2 years ago but yeah ive done a lot of commuting, long drives, and easy offroading with it and never had a single issue. never left me stranded or nothing. I wanna keep it for hardcore stuff for sure.

Yeah I see that. Thank you again for the welcome. Happy to be part of it!

Congrat's on your new (to you) GX! :cheers:
Looks really good!
Just as a heads up if you haven't noticed yet at the top of the GX460 Forum page there a a bunch of sticky posts that stay up there. In them you'll find some very cool and helpful topics like: GX 460 Manuals, GX460 OEM Part Numbers
And if you want to beef up your off road ability: Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products, Ultimate Trail Tool Kit (carry on for off road)
As I say to many noobies, get a mug/glass/bottle of your favorite beverage, sit and enjoy some of this content!
Looking forward to some awesome off road adventure pictures and mods! 👍

Congrat's on your new (to you) GX! :cheers:
Looks really good!
Just as a heads up if you haven't noticed yet at the top of the GX460 Forum page there a a bunch of sticky posts that stay up there. In them you'll find some very cool and helpful topics like: GX 460 Manuals, GX460 OEM Part Numbers
And if you want to beef up your off road ability: Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products, Ultimate Trail Tool Kit (carry on for off road)
As I say to many noobies, get a mug/glass/bottle of your favorite beverage, sit and enjoy some of this content!
Looking forward to some awesome off road adventure pictures and mods! 👍
Thank you sir I really do appreciate it! I have been lurking on this forum for almost a year now and I see you in almost every post haha. Good to finally talk to you. Thanks again for the welcome and the links that will def come in handy in the future. Do you have a build thread by the way?

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom