Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

My name is Nick, I live in Escondido and currently own a 77 series Landcruiser and 1st gen Tacoma. I attended a few meetings a while ago, but never officially joined I think 2014 was the last time, when I owned a 40, I ended up getting rid of it around that time due to life, career and a growing family. A few years ago I was able to acquire my current 70 series, and its been a blast. I've always been into wrenching, fabricating, 4wheeling and camping, with my oldest now 4 years old I've been able to take him on some trips which has been super cool. Been lurking around this forum lately and seeing a lot of your trips are family orientated, figured it was a good time to participate again and join you guys on one of your upcoming trips if possible. I actually had the pleasure of joining Ralph @RET2 a few months ago on a quick trip out to santa rosa mountains, where I was introduced to hand warmers, propane fire rings, and super lush sleeping pads all in one trip. Looking forward to attending the next meeting.

Cheers

IMG_0517.jpg

Hey Guys,

My name is Nick, I live in Escondido and currently own a 77 series Landcruiser and 1st gen Tacoma. I attended a few meetings a while ago, but never officially joined I think 2014 was the last time, when I owned a 40, I ended up getting rid of it around that time due to life, career and a growing family. A few years ago I was able to acquire my current 70 series, and its been a blast. I've always been into wrenching, fabricating, 4wheeling and camping, with my oldest now 4 years old I've been able to take him on some trips which has been super cool. Been lurking around this forum lately and seeing a lot of your trips are family orientated, figured it was a good time to participate again and join you guys on one of your upcoming trips if possible. I actually had the pleasure of joining Ralph @RET2 a few months ago on a quick trip out to santa rosa mountains, where I was introduced to hand warmers, propane fire rings, and super lush sleeping pads all in one trip. Looking forward to attending the next meeting.

Cheers

View attachment 2171720
Great intro post Nick, looking forward to seeing you again Tuesday night!!

@badsamaritan 10-4, do you happen to live off Eucalyptus, I drive that way often and see a red 40 and a white 80 in the driveway all the time!

Finally! Another HZ and RHD in the club! Welcome and see you on Tuesday!

Excellent! Hope to see you Tuesday!

@badsamaritan 10-4, do you happen to live off Eucalyptus, I drive that way often and see a red 40 and a white 80 in the driveway all the time!

I'm not far from there and I know exactly which house you're talking about. The red 40 has a pennywise (the band) sticker on the back hardtop window.

I'm right right behind Felicita park, between the park and Bernardo Elementary school.

I have a red 40 also, and a white 100.

Wow... more new toys... Awesome to hopefully meet you on Tuesday and glad your back!