Introduce Yourself (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all, just moved into a 2017 MGM 200 from my 2012 TE T4R (keeping it though). Thought I'd stop in and say hi in case you see me out around Sville, Chas, Mt.P, I26, etc. I plan on keeping it stock for now and adding some sliders as soon as I get some funds. Also, might look for 2 OEM crossbar take-offs to add to the OEM roof rack. Other than that, gonna keep it as designed, might even stick with the P metric tire family instead of going LT. Maybe will run into some of you guys, I've seen some nice rigs around.

Good afternoon all. I’m in Bolton NC about 30 min west of south port. Are you guys local to here?
Sorry it took so long to see the post, NO - most of the LowCountry LandCruiser people are in the Charleston SC area. Checkout the NC - OldeNorth State Cruisers, if you haven’t already.

Hi all, just moved into a 2017 MGM 200 from my 2012 TE T4R (keeping it though). Thought I'd stop in and say hi in case you see me out around Sville, Chas, Mt.P, I26, etc. I plan on keeping it stock for now and adding some sliders as soon as I get some funds. Also, might look for 2 OEM crossbar take-offs to add to the OEM roof rack. Other than that, gonna keep it as designed, might even stick with the P metric tire family instead of going LT. Maybe will run into some of you guys, I've seen some nice rigs around.
Welcome ! Our club hasn’t been very active over the past year due to COVID, but we regularly interact online, and with the Upstate Cruisers and Olde North State Cruisers groups. *we don’t have any mountains here, except the Mt Plastic Bridges (to get you to Mt Plastic-surgery, aka Mt Pleasant). Hopefully you’ll join us in some chats - just turn on the forums notifications and u you’ll find out when we’re active !

Welcome ! Our club hasn’t been very active over the past year due to COVID, but we regularly interact online, and with the Upstate Cruisers and Olde North State Cruisers groups. *we don’t have any mountains here, except the Mt Plastic Bridges (to get you to Mt Plastic-surgery, aka Mt Pleasant). Hopefully you’ll join us in some chats - just turn on the forums notifications and u you’ll find out when we’re active !
Thanks! I'll keep an eye out.

Good Afternoon. Johns Island here. just got this girl from the inlaws a few months ago. been catching up on deferred maintenance so far. From her darkest day (you can see her peeking out of the collapse) to now. its nice to get back to a "small" suv again.

20181209_111443.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

That would suck to walk out of your house and see.

New to the LC world. Have looked at them many times and finally bought one, a 99 LX470 with a boat load of miles on it. I'm on James Island.

Right on! I’m up the road in the N Charleston / Summerville area - but I visit Beaufort and Bluffton weekly for work. Message me @ 843-709-3312 and I’ll try to catch up one trip
Greetings, just arrived here in Beaufort, SC

1995 PRADO SX 3.0 1KZ-TE

Right hand Drive, manual transmission, 2 in lift. Freshly imported January 2023. Currently completing all the initial maintenance tasks before she becomes my daily driver.

Hey Fellas, nice to meet everyone. I'm moving from Austin, TX to Charleston, SC this July and wanted to introduce myself to this community. Not sure if there's ever meetups around Charleston, but I'd be happy to meet up. If you see my LC downtown don't hesitate to give me a wave!

Attachments

• IMG_0633 2.pdf
    16.2 MB · Views: 46
Sounds cool. We’re heading up to the GSMTR event this weekend, we’re occasional here - more active with the SC-Upstate Cruisers & NC-Old North State groups. Holler when you're here !
Erik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom