Interior roll cage -Proffitts Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's understandable. The real question I guess is how much of a problem does the crossbar actually produce for people plus six feet tall?

:beer:

GLTHFJ60 said:
That's understandable. The real question I guess is how much of a problem does the crossbar actually produce for people plus six feet tall?

good point .. I'm 6.2" with looooonggg legs .. :D

I'm 6'3" and I have never hit my head on the crossbar in the front. Once I have lost a little scalp on the the bolts, but a little foam padding and a cover will solve that problem.

That's the info that I'm looking for. Thanks bud.

When is this going to be available?

proffittscruisers said:
That cage is going to be available early next year, and will probably run $900. It is made from 1 3/4 .0120 O.D. tubing, and bolts to the floor with 3/16 laser cut feet that double up and sandwich the floor. Frame tie-in kits are available for $50 each.

Jeremiah

From the horses mouth :D

That's a good deal for the amount of work and the quality of the materials, especially for those of you with a semi-daily driver 60 that like to push the envelope a bit when offroading.

I rolled (endo'd) my first FJ60 and the result wasn't pretty, I had to squeeze out of one of the rear side cargo windows, everything in front of them was crushed pretty hard.

Cruisers can be replaced, spines and noggins are hard to fix.

I was joking by the way.

Definately a good price. Seems to be an easy install as well. Pretty much bolt together in not too much time. A day?

What do the frame tie-ins do? Wouldn't that be a negative especially if the seatbelts are attached to the roll cage?

I'm building up the parts for doing it. Believe me when I say that I research everything before doing the first. Kinda bass-ackwards, but I like it.

Call me a n00b, but that's ok.

GLTHFJ60 said:
I'm building up the parts for doing it. Believe me when I say that I research everything before doing the first. Kinda bass-ackwards, but I like it.

Call me a n00b, but that's ok.

OK, Fine, you are a n00b. And, one that likes to chat! 739 posts since April 05!!!

Chat Whore!!!!!!!!!! :D

might not be chat...chat doesnt add to post count.

I do post alot, but 99% of those have been logical and even helpful!

I love this forum, what more can I say?

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom