- Thread starter
- #141
Subtle but effective.
Strong work sir
Thanks, Ian.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
Subtle but effective.
Strong work sir
inlowgear.com
Here is an idea, may be a wee ambitious but…
A series for 40’ that are color coded to the colors for each year. For instance, my 40 is an April of 1980 in rustic green.
@OlYellr Bryan’s is a Feb of ‘80 in mustard?
Do them for 60/62’s and other series too.
I’ll bet folks would gobble those up.
www.airscapesmedia.com
I bet our friend Curt would like one of these! When they’re available I’ll get one for him.…and here is a sneak peek of the mining calendar that is in the works. This should be available in the next 1-2 weeks.
View attachment 4196982
View attachment 4196983
View attachment 4196984
View attachment 4196985
I bet our friend Curt would like one of these! When they’re available I’ll get one for him.
I want one of each though, and I don’t even like keeping track of the days!
Very cool merchandise and a supporter of this year’s 70 Series Meet & Greet.![]()