SOLD IL: 2010 Lexus GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
West Dundee, Illinois 60118 United States
Mileage
Color
Black
Details: 2010 Lexus GX460
Asking: $25,000

This truck is THE truck you’ve been looking for. You won’t find a more overhauled, better cared for and revamped truck on the market. This truck needs nothing and won’t need a thing for at least 50,000 miles. ALL of the major mechanical updates that need to occur at this age and mileage have been completed to the tune of $8,000. Some issues were mechanical and had to be addressed, while others were way above and beyond what was necessary to assure the truck will last for many problem-free years and miles.

The truck itself is a premium model, including heated and ventilated leathers seats, power sunroof, Mark Levinson premium sound system, rear DVD entertainment system, wireless headphones for the entertainment system, navigation and power third row.

I purchased this GX460 as the second owner in the spring of 2021 with 138,000 miles on the odometer. This truck spent its entire life in Texas, where it wasn’t subjected to Midwest winters and road salt. As a result, there is no rust to the frame or body. This has NOT been my primary vehicle to this day. It has spent most of its life with me in the garage, as evident by the fact that it’s accumulated just 14,000 miles in the 2.5 years I’ve owned it. My family has expanded and the need for a larger vehicle has led me to this difficult decision. I completed most of the work myself. I'm a lifelong Toyota enthusiast and never thought I would consider selling this truck but, alas, here I am.

Mechanical:
Full synthetic oil changes with OEM filter every 5,000 miles
All 5 tires rotated every 5,000 miles
K&N drop in filter cleaned and re-oiled every 5,000 miles

Additional Mechanical Information:
4/2021
-Fumoto valve installation with oil change
-Replaced hood struts
7/2021
-Front differential fluid change
-Rear differential fluid change
-Transfer case fluid change
-Passenger side tie rod replaced
-Alignment post lift
9/2021
-NGK Iridium spark plugs
-Noted oil in the plug wells
10/2021
-Valve cover gasket and plug tube seals replaced
-Transmission fluid flush/replacement

1/2022
-Engine knock noted – Lexus notes right lifters collapsing
-Replaced ALL lifters in both banks
-Replaced water pump assembly
-Replaced drive belt serpentine and adjuster assembly

3/2023
-Replaced all 4 brake rotors and pads with Powerstop Z36 extreme severe duty truck and towing carbon fibers pads, zinc plated drilled and slotted rotors

Modifications:
7/2021
-Ironman Stage 3 Foam Cell Pro suspension lift, 3” front, 2” rear
Front springs and shocks, Rear springs and shocks, upper control arms, panhard bar, rear swaybar extensions
-Toytech 1” front differential drop
-All new swaybar bushings, front and rear
-Custom body mount chop
-Southern Style Offroad frame sliders with steps
-Lexus F-Sport grill with LED grill lights
-DirtyLife Canyon Pro wheels 17x9 -12 offset
-Mastercraft Courser MXT 315/70-17 LR-D Tires (142,505)
-Wilco Offroad hitch mounted tire carrier
-Front and rear bumper viper cut
-All LED lighting inside and out; new 6000K HID headlamps (OEM ballasts)
-Sealed LED projector fog lamps assembly
-Professional front window tint
-Rain guards

8/2021
-Roadshock LED Spotlight ditch lights with hood brackets
-BBG 4x4 recovery points
-Shackles
-Stage 3 hitch (Used to move the tire carrier up higher for better clearance. OEM Stage 4 hitch and hardware included in sale)
-Smartliner premium custom fit floor liners

I’ve only ever used top tier premium fuel. I’ve polished and waxed the vehicle every 6 months using Turtle Wax Jet Black products. I’ve treated the leather seats every 3 months or as needed with Chemical Brothers leather conditioning products, to include heavy conditioning and restoration from the hot Texas sun. Yes, the truck has some surface scratches as I’ve taken the truck off road. I’ve enjoyed using the truck but never abused it. I’m a long-time Toyota/Lexus owner who has truly enjoyed this truck and will no doubt miss it and regret selling it when it’s gone. My family needs have changed and thus, this sacrifice must be made. I’m positive this truck will give its next owner years of reliable pleasure and many thumbs up on and off the road, as it has me.

-Brian

IMG-0844.jpg

IMG-6186.jpg

IMG-6187.jpg

IMG-6188.jpg

IMG-6189.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom