Idiot YouTuber GX460 Onboard Air Install (1 Viewer)

BigSh00ts

SILVER Star
It's too rainy on the west coast to wheel so I thought I'd make a fool of myself for your Sunday entertainment. Enjoy!

i sold my 80 recently and am waiting for delivery of my '11 GX. Naturally, i went searching on youtube for "in the meantime" hype content and found your channel and i was immediately endeared. I like your realistic approach as i'm a man with a family of (soon to be) 4 and i'm never going to spend $5k on a lift and $4k on bumpers and all the Gucci gear. Keep it up please!

i sold my 80 recently and am waiting for delivery of my '11 GX. Naturally, i went searching on youtube for "in the meantime" hype content and found your channel and i was immediately endeared. I like your realistic approach as i'm a man with a family of (soon to be) 4 and i'm never going to spend $5k on a lift and $4k on bumpers and all the Gucci gear. Keep it up please!
This is the best compliment and why I make these videos. Thank you. If you think your buddies that don't hang around here might be interested, please post a link to your FB or shoot them a link. The more traction I get, the more videos I can make!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom