I'd like to introduce "Brutus" ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sweet i guess for a TJ

Id wheel it...

Now that I finally got the Folks paid ... they're comin' ahead on it. :cool:

Here's the old 6-banger. :rolleyes:

:flamingo:
DSCF9476_mud.JPG

That's a hell of an ugly color for an Aggie to have.

Kowboy, paint that dang JEEP Flamingo PINK camo and put a big ol' WToE star on the hood. You know...for the Save the Ta Tas campaign. If you do that, I want to be there the first time someone comments on the paint scheme in a dur-og-a-tory sort of way... :hillbilly:

Enuff with the color already. :meh:

Yes ... I went to Texas A&M. In fact ... I even graduated. The engineering degree got me my job I've had now for over 22 years. This job allows me to buy Brutus. School colors are maroon and white (4 years) ... comp'ny colors are red and white (22+ years).

Therefore ... y'all simple-minded Folks could make a better argument to paint it red than maroon. :rolleyes:

However, as previously stated:

I've always liked the 'vette color since I first saw it.

Yeah, my Job (and this family business) has supported my sorry butt all 24 years of my life but the ring on my finger will make sure that I always have a sticker or license plate that will have some sort of Aggie pride. Saying all that, none of my vehicles are Maroon.

I personally like the color, and even looked at buying the truck when I first got a Jeep.

I'm an IT guy and someone once told me that on HP/Compaq servers there are two main colors used, maroon and burnt orange. The maroon parts are the ones that stay in the servers, the orange parts are the ones that are thrown out and only put in place for shipping purposes. I believe somewhere along the way, some Aggie was in charge and thought it would be amusing....

Enuff with the color already. :meh:

Yes ... I went to Texas A&M. In fact ... I even graduated. The engineering degree got me my job I've had now for over 22 years. This job allows me to buy Brutus. School colors are maroon and white (4 years) ... comp'ny colors are red and white (22+ years).

Therefore ... y'all simple-minded Folks could make a better argument to paint it red than maroon. :rolleyes:

However, as previously stated:

Best case: 18+4+22+=48+? That Aggie math don't work sir. :D

Paint a penis on the hood! All the cool kids are doing it!:flipoff2:

Because nothing says "Look at what a dick I am" like painting a penis on your hood.:hmm:

We could call it the penile projectile! I think your on to something Daryl!

Great pics, but will you have it at Clayton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom