I forgot your name (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FOUND HIM. I purchased a mint condition body part from a gentleman from Georgia. I have forgotten your name. Please contact me.

Last edited:
Wadesters, Upperblack, TCSTARK, GAArchitect?

Do you recall if the part was ever listed on mud. If so, we can help search if you let us know what part.

Rookie76?

If you payed using PayPal you can look up your past transactions. If you have 10 or so names within the timeframe you received the part, you could discretely send those names to 65swb45. I would bet he has pretty dang good memory for names, mud handles and what state they reside.

Wadesters, Upperblack, TCSTARK, GAArchitect?

Do you recall if the part was ever listed on mud. If so, we can help search if you let us know what part.

Rookie76?

If you payed using PayPal you can look up your past transactions. If you have 10 or so names within the timeframe you received the part, you could discretely send those names to 65swb45. I would bet he has pretty dang good memory for names, mud handles and what state they reside.
Paypal! Yes. Most of those gentlemen have assisted me in one way or another but are not the individual I'am looking for. Thanks for the Paypal suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom