Wanted I am looking for something with low rust under 10 grand within 2 days drive from central CA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I'm looking for an FJ-40 for 10k cash. I really don't want rust. If you know of anything let me know, any kind of 40 series works. just has to be pre '76 and original engine. I can work on a project. Thank You.

only musts are original engine, no rust rot, And smog free.
I’ll give a wish list:
running
minor to no rust
stock
I want something that’s closer to finished but, I can do some work

Last edited:
I have a 69 I am selling. out of idaho so very little rust other than the rear sill.

theres a red 1972 40 down in vegas that is mostly stock and in my opinion a steal at 9500.00. if there wasn't a border closure right now I would already own that 40.
if I were you I would buy it.

I'm looking for an FJ-40 for 10k cash. I really don't want rust. If you know of anything let me know, any kind of 40 series works. just has to be pre '76 and original engine. I can work on a project. Thank You.

Yea, I like that. I'm trying to figure out if you can register a 1977 BJ-40 in Ca. The one of BaT looks promsing. Thoughts?

glad I don't live in Cali, we don't have to worry about that, almost everything can be registered if its safe to drive. smog issues? we don't even know what that is.

glad I don't live in Cali, we don't have to worry about that, almost everything can be registered if its safe to drive. smog issues? we don't even know what that is.
Lol, I gues sI could keep it registered in georgia

I have a 71 in LA I’m looking to sell or trade for an 80 series. Original 1F and 3 on the tree rebuilt less than 1500 miles ago. Power steering and all 4 discs are the only non-stock mods. Does have a bit of rust though, only issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom