HZJ75 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your truck looks fantastic!

I've also been considering putting fender flares on my shorty. However, I've been told that the post 2000 flares are a pain to work with.

How difficult was it to install the front fender flares? Do you have any pics of the front fender installation?

Last edited:
Just received my HZJ78/79 headlamp protector from Perth, Australia..:cool: To protect the headlamp from stone and other things for breaking the lens. Is cool at the same time.

Where you buy??? company? web-site??

Thanks... :cheers:

I wonder if those protectors would be strong to stop this little stick that busted my headlight last year
IMG_9632.jpg

Clint79....I wonder if those protectors would be strong to stop this little stick that busted my headlight last year?

Were the neighborhood kids throwing sticks at you or did a tree make its way through your brushbar?:)
......1978HJ45

Clint79....I wonder if those protectors would be strong to stop this little stick that busted my headlight last year?

Were the neighborhood kids throwing sticks at you or did a tree make its way through your brushbar?:)
......1978HJ45

Out of all the things I have hit and run over with this bar and not done a thing to the front end , hit one measly little twig and not only does it smash the light but it rips the Ariel cb cable out on the way to the headlight as well

Lamp protector

Just arrived of my another set of protector from Sydney, Australia.
Clint, just wondering why is there a Toyota logo with "Genuine Accessories" ? Is it a Toyota genuine or just an imitate logo stated on it???:confused:
P1050971.jpg
P1050972.jpg

:beer:
Just arrived of my another set of protector from Sydney, Australia.
Clint, just wondering why is there a Toyota logo with "Genuine Accessories" ? Is it a Toyota genuine or just an imitate logo stated on it???:confused:

They do look the same as my mates set on his 75 series with the lines and genuine accessories print and he bought his genuine , they seem to be one of the few Toyota parts that are not much difference in cost to the same after market part

Here comes my brother's HZJ75 rigs . With coil spring converted. By using the 80 series coil around.:cool:
P1050996.jpg
P1050997.jpg

Last edited:
are those 79 series radius arms? did you fab the brackets for the arms onto the axles or change the axle out too?

are those 79 series radius arms? did you fab the brackets for the arms onto the axles or change the axle out too?

Those arms are from the 80 so are the brackets, The axle bracket is from the 80 series, cut and weld onto 70 axle.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom