Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy - 60, 80, 100 Series

UPDATED 03/26/20.....another group buy! Please read this entire first post!!

What?
Group Buy for Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage for 60, 80, and 100 series

When? Starts now and Group Buy ends Sunday April 12, 2020.

Price? These would be shipped from Australia directly to each person. The price for a marine grade carpeted version will be approx. $305-320 USD shipped and the prices for a non-carpeted black powder coating version will be approx. $285-300 USD shipped. Also comes with padded foam to line the interior of the tailgate.

How do you order?
Per Huracan:
"
* Use this link to auto apply your discount code at checkout, if it doesn't auto apply, use '20off' to manually activate it Tailgate Storage mods

* We have stock on hand already, about 10 of each 100 and 80 series however after that we will be waiting for new stock from the laser cutters and its possible that COVID-19 could delay this. If we are unable to fulfill the order within 2 months of ordering we will offer a refund to customers. All going well, most orders should be delivered in under 4 weeks."

Details:
Laser cut steel, locks, sound deadener included. Can be black or have marine carpet on it (extra charge for the carpet). All series have 2 latches.

They will ship directly to the buyer from Huracan.

These things are legit!!! I don’t think I am leaving anything out, but if you have questions or need clarification please let me know.

Need more pics and info?
Here is the last group buy with pictures of install, questions/answers, etc.
Potential Group Buy: Tailgate Storage for 60,80, 100

This thread was also used for the 2nd Group Buy.

Here is their FB page:

With that in mind, Know that I am not affiliated with this company and I am only giving the information which they have given to me. I am just a messenger for Huracan. They were so pleased how the first group buy worked (25 sold) and the second where 20+ sold that they reached back out to ask if I would do it again. I just want to help the MUD community for all of the info I have found and the times I have been helped, etc. I am hoping they will begin fabricating some other LC stuff which they are working on I believe.

I encourage you to do your own research on products and vendors and I am not responsible for order issues, shipping delays, etc. Those issues would need to be communicated directly with the vendor, although they have been extremely responsive to any correspondence with the previous group buy and also setting this one up. Customer service has been outstanding IMO.

Last edited:
Good job bro,

I can and will vouch for “Sleepy” and this tailgate mod. It’s nice, looks great, and is very functional.

And let’s face it, who DOESN’T want some AU goodness on/in their cruisers!

Hey Dirk... As you know I'm getting one. Thanks for organizing a new group buy :clap:

I do have a question for Mud members who already are using the Huracan product: Carpeted or not carpeted? Experience, pictures, durability? :bounce:Thanks!:bounce2:

Just placed my order! Also contacted Huracan with a question to which I received a prompt response. Order process went smoothly and I have to thank Dirk for organizing the Group Buy and the advantageous price. One note I would make: Many Credit Cards charge international transaction fees, not much generally, but a few bucks nonetheless. AMEX and some VISA cards do not. You may want to use a CC that does not. Really looking forward to getting this piece of kit ;)

Top Bottom