Events/Trails Hundreds in the Hill Country....trip report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm always down to travel, nobody around me are into it, but that kind of trip i'd be taking the Tundra instead of the Cruiser. I have to go through mountains to get to TX and I reckon the 5.7 would fare much better.

Mountains :hillbilly:

But seriously that Tundra looks SWEET. Love the front plate.

I'm heading out to Moab in May of this year, leaving from Washington DC, would be nice if we could organize some kind of camping/wheeling trip in that time frame. Would love to meet you guys, first round on me!

@geanes Looks like an awesome trip. If I'm ever down in Texas again, I'll see if I can find a way to run this route.

@FxFormat — anytime. It takes zero convincing to get me out to Moab. Let's do it!

I'm heading out to Moab in May of this year, leaving from Washington DC, would be nice if we could organize some kind of camping/wheeling trip in that time frame. Would love to meet you guys, first round on me!

I am in Madison, WI so kind on your way. I would be very interested in joining too if the timing works out.

Would love to hit up Moab again.

When the time comes, and i know my exact dates, i'll make a thread and see if anyone is interested in going, we can get a caravan going. Would be nice to have some veterans there, as i know nothing about Moab. Just been dreaming about it since i heard of it, worked the entire 2018 without a vacation to save up for this moment.

East-siders unite! Pick up @geanes on the way, we'll make a good time of it.

Ironically, I'm looking at May for a Moab/Canyonlands/Capital Reef expedition via the Rim Rocker trail out of Montrose, CO! I'd be happy to arrange a meetup....maybe even a group inbound from Montrose to Moab via the Rim Rocker!

~G

Ironically, I'm looking at May for a Moab/Canyonlands/Capital Reef expedition via the Rim Rocker trail out of Montrose, CO! I'd be happy to arrange a meetup....maybe even a group inbound from Montrose to Moab via the Rim Rocker!

~G

Oh man let's do it, make a thread about it gauging interest, i've saved 2 years for gas money to get the hundy to Moab lolol

Looks like a fun trip.
Have to visit my sister and BIL who lives near there.
They keep encouraging me to visit but they bought a vacation home up north on Bear Lake.
So go figure.
It's only 1,278 miles.
They at least make the drive up here once or twice a year when they don't fly.

The looks like a fun trip. If y'all do that again, I'd love to go.

Just spoke with the wife and we are thinking about heading out first weekend of March. My birthday is the 3rd and LSU will be playing at UT in baseball. My wife was convinced when I told her we could catch a game, as she went to LSU.

Last edited:
Oh man i love water crossings, that is a sweet location for sure. Can i come next trip? lol

If you love water crossings.. N Georgia, SE TN and W NC have a few of them. Some small some big like Charlies creek. But all fun to cross for sure.

@marketShark

LLANO19011 (43).jpg

LLANO19011 (44).jpg

LLANO19011 (45).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom